c 346-350

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei Author

Modern Danmei

Ancient fiction

Rebirth

BL Fanfiction

GL Lily

Fantasy Science Fiction

Urban Romance

Ancient Romance

256 Literature  >  Time Travel and Rebirth > The Sea Rise One Meter Every Day [End Times]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional

big

middle

Small

The sea level rises one meter every day [End of the World] (346) + Extra

Author: Qishi Sunquan Reading Record

Yuecheng sorted out the food without saying anything. But when everyone dispersed and did their own things, and the boat was anchored again, Yuecheng looked at the horizon without saying anything.

After this incident, although Li Hanfei was not frightened, he felt quite uncomfortable.

After getting into bed and taking a shower at night, Li Hanfei was still thinking about what had just happened. Yue Cheng stuffed him into the bed, and the two of them tacitly did not mention the fact that they were now lubricated.

Li Hanfei only said: "It is said that in troubled times, sympathy is the cheapest and most deadly."

"Yeah." Yue Cheng just responded.

Li Hanfei was still a little unwilling: "But I don't think it's wrong to be kind. I guess it's because there are too many kind-hearted people now, so there are so many people who take advantage of others' kindness. I don't know how many people died because of this thought difference."

It was Liu Ying before, and it was also the case with the request for help I received today.

This made Li Hanfei feel extremely bad. The most infuriating thing in the world is that those scumbags take advantage of other people's kindness.

"They are not completely taking advantage of your kindness, they may also be greedy." Yue Cheng's words were meant as a comfort.

Li Hanfei knew it very well, but just leaving this matter here made him feel uncomfortable.

"Don't be that kind of person." Li Hanfei counted the time on his fingers. "In two or three days, we should be able to reach the territory before Antarctica. But it is said that Antarctica is fragmented and melting severely. We don't know how many glaciers are left. We may even encounter half-melted glaciers tomorrow."

It's not far to go around Australia and Antarctica. Antarctica is very big, and its area in the past is no less than the land area of ​​China. How easy is it to find a person in such a huge area?

You know, Bai Yecheng had little hope of finding someone in a city when he traveled from the Northeast to Guangdong Province, let alone a continent.

But no matter what, now that we're here, we've taken the first step.