c 356-360

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei Author

Modern Danmei

Ancient fiction

Rebirth

BL Fanfiction

GL Lily

Fantasy Science Fiction

Urban Romance

Ancient Romance

256 Literature  >  Time Travel and Rebirth > The Sea Rise One Meter Every Day [End Times]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional

big

middle

Small

The sea level rises one meter every day [End of the World] (356) + Extra

Author: Qishi Sunquan Reading Record

The two looked at each other, and Li Hanfei had already retreated: "Brother Rabbit's back was injured, I dare not let him go."

"Then lie down on your stomach, and make sure your head is on the side so that you can breathe smoothly. Take off your clothes and see where you are injured first." Jiang Yuechu put down the first aid kit and helped Li Hanfei put Yuecheng on the bed.

After putting it away, Li Hanfei saw how tragic Yue Cheng's back was. His entire down jacket was soaked with blood. A large amount of blood-stained down flew out, and every strand was blood red.

Li Hanfei's eyes were bloodshot, and he tried to take off his clothes with trembling hands, but Yuecheng had lost consciousness and it was unclear how bad his wounds were. When Li Hanfei started, Jiang Yuechu said hesitantly:

"This down jacket... do you still want it?"

Jiang Yuechu certainly knew that human life was at stake. But this was Antarctica, and the temperature was getting lower and lower. A cotton jacket was a lifesaver in such an environment. Not to mention a down jacket with excellent warmth retention.

Li Hanfei just said: "It's already this time, why are you still concerned about a down jacket?"

"Then why take it off? Use scissors to cut it open. This will prevent secondary damage to the wound. Be careful to avoid the wound."

Li Hanfei hurriedly went to find a pair of scissors and cut the down jacket open bit by bit. After cutting off the down jacket, he saw the long gown soaked in blood. There was also a lot of down on it. More importantly, there were four or five fragments embedded in it that could be seen with the naked eye, and a few were just bleeding spots, and no fragments were seen. It is very likely that they have been embedded in the skin and flesh.

Li Hanfei felt that breathing was painful, and he reached out to cut the gown again. Jiang Yuechu saw his fingers trembling, so he snatched the scissors and cut off the entire back first, then carefully cut the part covering the wound, especially the part with fragments, and was even more careful. After all the cloth was taken away, Li Hanfei saw what blood and flesh were.

Jiang Yuechu was silent for a while, his brain working rapidly, thinking of a solution.

After a few seconds of pausing, Jiang Yuechu turned back to get the first aid kit and took out cotton wool, tweezers and iodine.