c 55,56

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature > Time Travel and Rebirth > The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world] (55) + extra

Author: Qi Shi Sun Quan Reading Record

Or... they killed the rescuers, so they pretended to be so impeccable in the beginning, so that Li Hanfei had no suspicion at all.

In the room, the girl who had just collapsed and knelt down heard the voice and understood completely. She asked: "You... you are not from the rescue team? You are liars!"

So what should the leader have to worry about holding a wooden warehouse weapon? Nature no longer hides it.

"This place is out of the high seas of China. Do you really think they will search here? Since you are already on the ship, just be obedient. You look good. As long as you behave well, I guarantee that your uncle will take care of you. Baibai and fat."

After saying that, the leader laughed wildly.

The four people around them were confident and continued to approach the two. Li Hanfei watched them tighten their shovels and threatened them not to get closer.

The girl asked again: "So, you will never save my brother, right?"

The leader smiled even more arrogantly: "Why do you have to save that dead man? Why don't I treat him as your brother? Just throw that short-lived ghost into the sea. Keeping it is a waste of food."

At that moment, Li Hanfei saw overwhelming despair in the girl's eyes.

If we move towards despair little by little, people will actually become numb and can walk towards the end quite calmly.

But once there is a little hope, it makes people despair. At that moment, it was like falling into the deep sea, beyond redemption.

This is far more cruel than nothing.

Li Hanfei's eyes were dim and he couldn't help but smile bitterly in his heart. He was indeed too young to provoke such a person.

I don't know if the system can save him if he dies again this time.

But even if you can save him, what's the point of saving only him? That kind of life drifting alone on the sea is more terrifying than death.

You must not sit still and wait for death!

Li Hanfei's eyes were a little more determined, and he stared at the gun in the man's hand.

Li Hanfei slowly put away the shovel and grabbed the middle of the shovel. Just when the leader thought that Li Hanfei had given up his struggle, Li Hanfei asked and startled him: