c 381-385

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei Author

Modern Danmei

Ancient fiction

Rebirth

BL Fanfiction

GL Lily

Fantasy Science Fiction

Urban Romance

Ancient Romance

256 Literature  >  Time Travel and Rebirth > The Sea Rise One Meter Every Day [End Times]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional

big

middle

Small

The sea level rises one meter every day [End of the World] (381) + Extra

Author: Qishi Sunquan Reading Record

Just lying in bed, he could not help thinking of the eve of the great flood. He lay on the bed and fell asleep. When he woke up and opened his eyes, everything in the world had changed.

The difference now is that Yuecheng will sleep in the same bed with him.

Yue Cheng had just recovered her memory and confessed her love to him. When I think of the embarrassing things Yue Cheng said, I always feel that they can have their wedding night tonight.

But the atmosphere in this room is quite good.

Why does it feel like everyone around him is helping him and wishing him happy wedding?

Li Hanfei buried his face in the quilt and rubbed it hard.

This way, Yuecheng will definitely feel more emotional when she recovers her memory. If Yuecheng really has that idea tonight, should she react shyly or enthusiastically?

This is not the first or second time that he has pushed Yuecheng, but before that he had pushed the amnesiac rabbit. Now that he is pushing the complete form, it seems that the pressure is a little greater.

Why is his mind full of such crap? What would Yuecheng think of him if he knew about it?

Maybe Yuecheng has more in his mind than him.

While Li Hanfei was rolling around in bed, he heard a knock on the door. Li Hanfei sat up straight and said, "Come in!"

Yuecheng opened the door and came in carrying a thermos.

"Brother Rabbit!" Li Hanfei sat cross-legged on the bed, looking at Yue Cheng with a silly smile.

The lights in the room were dim, and Li Hanfei was sitting on the bed, smiling harmlessly. Yue Cheng walked over and rubbed Li Hanfei's head, then reached out and took off his down jacket.

Is it so direct?

Li Hanfei cooperated and took off his clothes. When he was waiting to take off the next piece, Yuecheng hung up the down jacket on a hanger and put it in the bathroom, then fetched water from the bathroom.

Li Hanfei was a little disappointed. He clicked his fingers on the quilt and watched Yue Cheng's actions.

"Shall we wash up first?"