c 137,138

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature > Time Travel and Rebirth > The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world] (137) + extra

Author: Qi Shi Sun Quan Reading Record

But when you are with young people, it is naturally impossible for them to be like you. So it's really hard for him to talk about this matter.

Since the shack was built, Dou Linwei has lived in it directly, but before the construction was completely completed, his daughter still slept at Jiang Yue's place.

However, Dou Linwei joined the vigil at night, and Li Hanfei each stayed awake for half the night.

The next morning, scrimmage practice was picked up. Yue Cheng handed over the anti-riot fork to Dou Linwei. In this way, a team that can all fight is formed.

Li Hanfei is a combat power output, his strength is not comparable to ordinary people, regardless of swords, guns and sticks, as long as he plays with it, he will die. It is versatile in cross-city attacks and long-distance attacks, and can change itself in conjunction with the battlefield. Jiang Yuedong fought in roundabout ways and did the work of water ghosts under the water. Jiang Yuedong mainly attacked from a distance and used a speargun.

Now we need someone who can support melee combat. Dou Linwei is old and strong, and he can calmly observe the overall situation. Give him a riot-proof fork, and he can push out those who are close to him at any time. As long as the opponent does not have a weapon like a wooden warehouse, he can be invincible as long as he keeps a distance. As for the use of explosion-proof shields, it remains to be studied.

Start with an hour of basic muscle training, then half an hour of resistance training.

Dou Linwei doesn't have the trouble of young people, but he also knows that in this world, we must have means to protect ourselves. Still quite cooperative.

Seeing them training in a decent manner, Dou Yanyan watched the excitement. Yue Cheng gave Dou Yanyan two darts that Li Hanfei had given him before, and asked her to play target with Jiang Yue.

This morning, it has become the scenery of this area.

By noon, Dou Linwei felt that the charcoal had almost cooled down, so he reminded a few people to start the kiln.

The opening of the chicken cage was specially reserved before, and the mud in this part was removed and opened. In fact, the outer layer of bamboo is still not completely burned. When taken out, it is very hard and not carbonized, but the inside is already formed of charcoal. I took out one and broke it open with a little force. I could tell from the crisp sound that the charcoal was of good quality.