c 306-310

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei Author

Modern Danmei

Ancient fiction

Rebirth

BL Fanfiction

GL Lily

Fantasy Science Fiction

Urban Romance

Ancient Romance

256 Literature  >  Time Travel and Rebirth > The Sea Rise One Meter Every Day [End Times]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional

big

middle

Small

The sea level rises one meter every day [End of the World] (306) + Extra

Author: Qishi Sunquan Reading Record

Li Hanfei nodded and cheered up: "Anyway, he owes me a birthday, I can't let him off."

Jiang Yuechu celebrated his birthday, so he stopped all the work for the day. Anyway, there was not much work on the boat.

While cooking, Li Hanfei also cooked pig food. He also cut some seaweed and kelp and threw them into the pig food to enrich the pigs' nutrition.

After cleaning the pigs, I went to clean the sheepfold, and then to the chicken coop. I saw that the second nest of chickens had laid two eggs in the morning.

It just so happened that today was Jiang Yuechu’s birthday, so I ate it directly.

Li Hanfei made hand-rolled noodles and made a poached egg specifically for Jiang Yuechu. He boiled the other eggs, and immediately chilled them in cold water after they were cooked, to minimize the risk of the eggs skin sticking to the surface.

This birthday at sea cannot be extravagant, but being able to talk and laugh together is actually a great happiness.

Until the afternoon. The rain was a little lighter, and Li Hanfei was picking and choosing in the chicken coop. He couldn't catch the roosters that were too strong, and kept them for breeding. The chicks bred by then would also be strong and less likely to get sick. He couldn't catch the roosters that were too weak either, because they didn't have much meat, and he would be at a loss.

After choosing for a while, he picked out a small rooster weighing more than three pounds. Li Hanfei returned to the cabin holding the chicken's wings.

"Who among you knows how to kill a chicken?"

Dou Linwei looked around and saw that he was the only one who was older: "I have killed before, but not very many."

Even raising chickens was something Dou Linwei did when he was young, or even a child.

Jiang Yuechu was a little reluctant: "If I take care of it a little longer, I think it will grow some meat."

"Don't you want to have something delicious on your birthday? We haven't even had a bite of chicken yet. I remember we still have a bag of sugar-roasted chestnuts. Let's just stew the chestnuts with chicken."

Jiang Yuechu was a little greedy for the chicken, so he touched the chicken's head. The little rooster didn't know that its time was up, and it looked around curiously with its beautiful phoenix eyes.