c 59,60

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature  >  Time Travel and Rebirth > The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world] (59) + extra

Author: Qi Shi Sun Quan Reading Record

"Then let's wait for them to come over." Li Hanfei counted the things he brought over, and then the two continued to peel the bark off the tree to complete the task they had not completed before.

In the afternoon, Guang peeled the bark off the tree and built some shelves to put on it. I found two big fish and cut them into slices to dry in the sun. I looked at the clouds in the sky and smelled the aroma on the wood. At this time, the sun began to set in the west.

Li Hanfei is still thinking, there is no prompt for that mission yet, could there be something unexpected happening and the person could not be rescued?

As soon as he thought of it, it seemed as if he reminded the system, and finally there was a system voice in his mind:

"Ding! The mission is completed, and you will receive rewards: rapeseed*10, nutrient soil*10, liquid fertilizer*5. Rewards are being distributed..."

Li Hanfei stood up and rushed into the cabin, followed closely by Yue Cheng. Sure enough, he saw the reward mentioned by the system on the floor.

Rapeseed is actually a small packet of vegetable seeds that is most common in farmers' markets. The seeds provided include seeds of seasonal leafy vegetables, such as lettuce, coriander, and lettuce. Ten packs, not a lot, but enough to grow a lot.

What is needed is what is needed.

Li Hanfei looked at the things again and again to confirm, and couldn't help but frown.

"What's wrong?" Yue Cheng asked.

“Why is there no planting manual?”

The functional things I gave you before would definitely come with a manual with instructions, but this time there was none.

"You don't know how?" Yue Cheng asked.

Li Hanfei smiled bitterly: "Does the school take care of the flowers?"

How could Li Hanfei do it? He was born in a small town. Later, when his family fell into decline, he also sought survival in the city. Later, both his parents died. After his brother was admitted to college, he took him to the imperial capital where he remains today. Although I went to a plantation with school, I still didn’t know anything about growing vegetables.