c 316-320

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei Author

Modern Danmei

Ancient fiction

Rebirth

BL Fanfiction

GL Lily

Fantasy Science Fiction

Urban Romance

Ancient Romance

256 Literature  >  Time Travel and Rebirth > The Sea Rise One Meter Every Day [End Times]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional

big

middle

Small

The sea level rises one meter every day [End of the World] (316) + Extra

Author: Qishi Sunquan Reading Record

Regardless of what Liu Ying’s intentions are, at least for now, it is beneficial to them.

They have been living too smoothly and need an opportunity to grow up.

In the afternoon, God, who had been drizzling for several days, finally took pity on the sea dwellers who had been lacking sunshine for a long time.

When a beam of light broke through the clouds and shone on the boat, at that moment, it seemed as if the air became so fresh.

Li Hanfei took a nap in the afternoon. He had not slept well recently. He had nothing to do after eating and drinking in the afternoon, and the boat was floating and swaying, which was simply the most perfect cradle in the world.

I slept for more than two hours, but when I woke up I still felt hungry. I started yawning as soon as I woke up.

"Sleep a little longer." Yue Cheng was reading professional books and kept watching over him.

Li Hanfei shook his head gently: "If I sleep any longer, I won't be able to sleep at night."

Li Hanfei stretched lazily, walked closer to Yuecheng, and looked at the heavenly book that Yuecheng was looking at. Li Hanfei reached out and put the book on the table.

"Watch it later when you have time. Come with me to the deck to enjoy some fresh air."

Li Hanfei hurriedly took the windproof jacket and ran after him to put it on Li Hanfei.

Walking out of the cabin, Li Hanfei saw the clouds in the sky turned golden by the sunlight.

Li Hanfei had only seen similar scenes in documentaries in the past, but this was the first time he saw it in real life.

Li Hanfei was just about to turn around to find the tablet so that he could take a picture of the scenery in the sky.

At this time, Li Hanfei heard the sound of an argument. It was Jiang Yuechu's slightly sharp voice, but he couldn't hear what it was saying.

Li Hanfei turned around and saw the direction of the livestock. Jiang Yuechu was arguing with Liu Ying. Liu Ying's eyes had been soaked in water since she got on the boat. She burst into tears after saying only two sentences.

At first glance, if you didn't know, you would think that Jiang Yuechu was bullying Liu Ying.

Li Hanfei was a little annoyed, but he didn't intend to pay attention. But Jiang Yuedong heard the noise and walked over here, and saw this scene.