c 85,86

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature > Time Travel and Rebirth > The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world] (85) + extra

Author: Qi Shi Sun Quan Reading Record

The corners of Jiang Yuedong's lips twitched again.

He picked up the tofu mold and said: "This is for making tofu. It's just that we don't have gypsum. By the way, salt brine is also available, but I don't know how to make salt brine. These bags of soybeans are good."

A full five pounds of soybeans, one bag per pound. Although they weigh forty pounds, every soybean is precious.

Li Hanfei thought about it and said, "Can't we just use salt water?"

"That's different. Just wait a minute." Jiang Yuedong stood up and called Xiaochu a few times. After a while, Jiang Yuedong walked out sleepily wearing a seriously ill-fitting shirt.

"Do you know how to make tofu?" Jiang Yuedong asked.

"What?"

"Tofu! How to make it!" The sound of the waves was a bit loud, and Jiang Yuedong's voice was a bit louder.

"You can cook it any way! Eat it raw, cold, stewed, mapo tofu!"

"I'm asking you to make tofu from beans!" Jiang Yuedong shouted, his voice almost breaking.

"Use...use sea water!"

Jiang Yue jumped off the bamboo raft and walked over barefoot.

"I went to my grandma's house before and saw that my aunt's mother-in-law made it with sea water. In fact, it can't be said to be sea water. It uses sea water to dry the salt. In the end, there is only a bit of unsalted mother liquor left, which can be used as salt brine. That tofu is made. The taste is different from the ones you usually buy. Where did you get this?"

Jiang Chuchu hadn't woken up yet.

Jiang Yuedong said: "They caught it with fishing nets."

Jiang Yuedong looked at Jiang Yuedong with a suspicious face: "You haven't woken up yet?"

The corners of Jiang Yuedong's lips twitched irregularly again.

He felt that if he stayed with such a bunch of idiots, he would turn into Zhao Si sooner or later.

"That's what they said."

Li Hanfei was so busy: "Then let's try it. After all, tofu is a new trick. By the way, the bean sprouts are all grown. If you don't eat them as soon as possible, the roots will grow and it won't taste good. Let's make tofu, and there will be tofu." It's great to have bean sprouts."