c 101,102

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature > Time Travel and Rebirth > The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world] (101) + extra

Author: Qi Shi Sun Quan Reading Record

As soon as these words came out, the team leader felt a little guilty on his face: "It's because we were late."

Li Hanfei shook his head: "There is no such thing as lateness in this maritime rescue. But if we delay you, there may be people in more need who are not rescued. We have nothing short of and will not cause trouble to the country. We can also exchange supplies for gasoline. And fuel!"

The team leader saw that the four of them were in good condition. Although the Jiang brothers and sisters were thin, their faces were rosy, and it seemed that they were in good nutrition recently.

After thinking about it, he said: "I will provide you with a small terminal and enough gasoline to travel three hundred kilometers. Before that, you'd better get on the ship for a physical examination to make sure there is nothing wrong. I will give you a document and wait until it's over. Just submit it to the resettlement house. The government has very good resettlement treatment for the newly discovered survivors. I will report your situation first. You can get on the ship first."

Three hundred kilometers of gas?

"This... is too much, we can't ask for it in vain." Li Hanfei said.

The team leader smiled and joked: "Why, don't you take advantage of the army?"

This is the basic discipline of the army, and now it's the other way around.

The originally serious atmosphere became much more relaxed because of this sentence. Li Hanfei was also amused and became less nervous.

The team leader explained: "This is not entirely for you, the main thing is to ensure that your two ships can pass. The flood has submerged half of China, and the water level is rising every day. It won't be long before most of China, and even the whole world, is gone. How much land will be left? The rise in water levels is almost irreversible. Such a huge population in the world will definitely live and work at sea in the future. But how can there be so many ships? It is too late to build them now. So every ship that can be found now All ships must be sent back at any cost, even private ones. The two ships you have retained are quite precious given the current situation."

In the past, Li Hanfei only thought that vegetables, meat, eggs, and milk would be very valuable in the future, but he forgot about the boat.

Boats were not cheap in the past, and fishing boats with cabins were a huge expense. However, generally this kind of iron-wrapped boat is not easy to break, and if it is well maintained, it can even be passed down from generation to generation. In addition, the number of people who need fishing boats to survive is limited, so the number built in the past was not very large. At least in front of China's large population, the existing boats are too few.