c 135,136

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature > Time Travel and Rebirth > The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world] (135) + extra

Author: Qi Shi Sun Quan Reading Record

Why.

Major Zhang lost his voice completely.

After a pause, he sighed and said, "You two brothers are both miserable children."

Li Hanfei lowered his eyebrows and smiled: "It's not hard or not, but as the only relative in this world, if I don't go to him, then my brother will be too pitiful."

The two brothers have been dependent on each other since they were born. His childhood family was spent in quarrels and chaos. At that time, it was Li Hancheng who was holding on to the insecure Li Hanfei.

After his parents died, although the state would give him a subsidy, Li Hancheng could also get a scholarship based on his academic performance. But life was hard after all.

Major Zhang couldn't dissuade him, so he thought for a while and said: "Personally, I still don't recommend you go, and I can't help you solve the ship issue. You can only find a way yourself. But if you want to set off, I will We can help you apply for a subsidy, such as gasoline heating equipment, which should be necessary for you to go there. The rest is up to you."

Li Hanfei thanked him, knowing that he was taking care of himself.

Under the current conditions, knowing these is already the limit. But it is still useful for Li Hanfei, which just gives him a relatively clear goal.

Because he saw Yuecheng drifting to his side before, Li Hanfei naturally thought that his brother might have drifted somewhere on the vast sea. But looking at it now, my brother is probably still on the Antarctic continent.

Although the Antarctic continent is splitting and drifting, as long as the speed is not so fast, it is possible to find it.

If the system is really pulling him to complete a certain final mission, then he will definitely find it.

After coming out of Major Zhang's place, he returned to the registration office on the director's marine motorcycle.

Li Hanfei rowed the boat back.

The dark clouds in the sky are already very thin, and it seems that the sun will break through them and shine directly down in the next second.

The weather is really cooling down. Half a month ago, even if it was a cloudy day after continuous rain, just wear a jacket. It's a little cold now even wearing a coat.