c 271-275

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

Urban Romance

ancient romance

256 Literature  >  Time Travel and Rebirth > The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world] (271) + extra

Author: Qi Shi Sun Quan Reading Record

Jiang Yue nodded repeatedly: "Yes! Theoretically, canned food will not spoil!"

"It can also be filled with nitrogen. Nitrogen is an inert bacteriostatic gas." The top student took a mouthful of the fish that Li Hanfei had just heated. There is a little chili pepper sprinkled on top, not too much, just enough to whet your appetite.

"Nitrogen? It sounds familiar." Li Hanfei came every week for a while.

Yue Chengdao: "Generally, potato chips are filled with this gas. In addition, potato chips themselves are fried and dehydrated food."

"That is to say, potato chips generally do not spoil easily." Li Hanfei said.

Yue Cheng nodded: "That's the theory, but you still have to pay attention to the smell and taste before eating."

Theory is theory, reality is reality. It's like, some canned food still tastes the same after being stored for fifty or sixty years. But there are also cans that swell and deteriorate within a few months.

After all, the external conditions during packaging are different, and the results obtained are also completely different.

Li Hanfei gave the first steamed bun slice to Yue Cheng: "Try it!"

Yue Cheng took a bite, which was crispy and sweet, and nodded. Li Hanfei divided the one without chili pepper first. When he gave it to Lei Ninghao, Lei Ninghao reached out to block it: "I want to eat the one with chili pepper."

Dou Yanyan immediately said: "I'll do it for you, but you still have to choose."

Lei Ninghao ignored him, and Li Hanfei only raised his eyebrows, wondering what the child was thinking. He just asked: "How much does it cost?"

Lei Ninghao thought for a moment: "Little Chu Sister and I eat the same thing."

Li Hanfei said nothing and put the steamed bun slices on the fire before baking. When the flames soaked the steamed bun slices with the spiciness of the chili, Li Hanfei put the slightly heated steamed bun slices into Lei Ninghao's bowl.

Lei Ninghao blew and took a bite, and immediately inhaled the spicy taste.

Everyone at the table laughed immediately.