c 9,10

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature > Time Travel and Rebirth > The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world] (9) + extra

Author: Qi Shi Sun Quan Reading Record

Adults need at least 1.5 liters of water a day to ensure long-term survival. Li Hanfei knew this very well.

But the first priority right now is to cook the meal.

Clean the fish's internal organs and keep them as bait. Scrape off the scales of the small fish and rinse them in sea water. Try not to make them too fishy. Pour half of the distilled water into the food container and set aside. He also selected some dry branches, but there were only a few that could be used to make a fire. Li Hanfei had to calculate them. When he was ready, Li Hanfei used the precious fire he got yesterday.

Open the absorbent cotton, pull out a little cotton, put the folded branches in the broken pot below, stuff the cotton in, take out the flint and steel, the flint and steel scraper is very considerate, first scrape off a little magnesium powder, and finally After blowing hard for a few times, the flame was successfully started. Li Hanfei gathered his hands to block the wind from the sponge and carefully blew it twice to ignite the flame.

These branches are dry and have been exposed to the sun for a long time, and have become somewhat corroded. When they are ignited by fire, the fire soon rises, and the flames burn the bottom of the lunch box. Li Hanfei watches the water heat up, waiting for his fish soup. Suddenly, a flash of inspiration occurred. I turned back to find the wooden barrel, took out a pack of spicy sticks, opened it, took out some spicy sticks and threw them into the food box, and poured the oil inside.

As the water temperature continued to rise, the aroma of spicy strips spread, and the aroma stimulated Li Hanfei's taste buds, and he realized that he was going crazy with hunger.

Chili strips are the perfect condiment, and chili oil can remove the fishy smell very well. Don't be too thoughtful without other condiments.

After the water boiled, Li Hanfei added some firewood to the fire. When making soup, use a knife to cut a simple small spoon out of a discarded bottle, wrap the handle with a used wet towel to prevent cutting your hands, then wash it, and play with the fish in the food box. If the fins inside are open, it means the fish is cooked.

Since it is a small fish, it is easy to cook. This bowl of fish soup was the first time Li Hanfei made himself a hot meal on the sea.

Pour the food in the food box into the small stainless steel basin that he brought in the wooden bucket before. It is too hot to eat now. Li Hanfei directly puts the soup under the umbrella. This steaming soup is the best source of water vapor. I poured some water on the umbrella to cool down and speed up the condensation of water vapor.