211-215

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature  >  Time Travel and Rebirth > The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world] (211) + extra

Author: Qi Shi Sun Quan Reading Record

After asking for the name from there, Li and Hanfei went to the military area to find out.

After a lot of trouble, we finally got the new address of the wonton noodle stall owner, which was the first batch of plastic shelters to be built.

The two went to the cabin residence over there and found the number where he was currently located. Before entering, someone was washing their faces at the door.

"Man, let me ask you, is Lin Guodong from here?"

The stall owner's name is Lin Guodong. His name is very easy to remember and has the characteristics of the times.

The sun was already above my head before I came out to wash my face. I guess I just woke up. Now there are shifts day and night in the factory and in the greenhouse. It makes sense for someone to catch up on their sleep.

The man wiped his face, turned around and shouted: "Old Lin! Someone is looking for you!"

After waiting for a while, I saw the stall owner coming out of the cabin with sleepy eyes.

When Lin Guodong saw Li Hanfei, he didn't react for a moment. He was stunned and felt that he looked familiar.

"you are……"

Li Hanfei said: "Big white steamed buns!"

Lin Guodong realized that he was a regular customer and smiled sheepishly: "That's why I came here."

"You're asking me, I'm so greedy for white steamed buns that I don't have any place to eat them. Why don't you set up a stall?"

Lin Guodong sighed heavily. He had obviously gone through many vicissitudes of life: "The noodles are all gone. After the tent collapsed, my silly woman had to stand up to save the pots and pans, but she was hit on the head and left. . The noodles are gone, I can’t afford to buy them anymore, and a lot of pots and bowls are broken. I can’t keep busy by myself, so this stall is no longer interesting. It’s okay now. I can go to the greenhouse to grow vegetables. Anyway, the country Take care of the food."

The damage caused by that hailstorm was beyond imagination. Li and Hanfei kept boiling water and donating supplies. In fact, what they saw were only injured people who had been rescued. There are still some people who died directly under the hail.