c 77,78

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature > Time Travel and Rebirth > The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world] (77) + extra

Author: Qi Shi Sun Quan Reading Record

The killer whale only listens to Li Hanfei alone, and Yuecheng will not let Li Hanfei go into the water alone. Jiang Yuedong was the main force after launching the water.

Three of the four people went into the water together, leaving Jiang Yue alone on the water.

How could Jiang Yue be willing? He immediately objected: "No! This is too dangerous!"

Li Hanfei said: "You believe me, if there is nothing underwater, we will come up. If there is a village underwater, we don't have to worry about anything."

Jiang Yue frowned, then retreated and said, "Then I'll go with you, I'm good at water!"

"No matter how good your water quality is, you can't compare to a whale," Li Hanfei said. "Besides, it's already dark now and visibility in the water is limited. You have to make sure the lights are on on the water so that we can search underwater. Just get it back! There can't be no one on the boat!"

Saying this, Jiang Yue couldn't keep insisting.

Yue Cheng took off the rope from Li Hanfei's waist, and then tied his own rope around Li Hanfei's waist. Li Hanfei handed the extra rope to Jiang Yuedong.

Jiang Yuedong didn't tie it around his waist, but tied it around his wrist. The three of them stood on the deck. Li Hanfei gave an order, and the three of them jumped into the water together, leaving Jiang Yue alone uneasy on the water.

Li Hanfei took a long breath and rode on the killer whale with ease and dived all the way down.

Because the ocean currents have become quite turbid, visibility is very poor even with a flashlight. Fortunately, there are killer whales, which seem to be in no-man's land underwater, heading straight to a certain direction under the sea.

Li Hanfei could feel the increasing water pressure around him, and he was trying his best to adapt to the discomfort.

Until the killer whale stopped diving.

Shining the flashlight downward, Li Hanfei first saw a branch without leaves. Then the dolphin swam over and found that it was indeed a tree with all the leaves fallen off. The area is full of branches, making it difficult for killer whales to swim through.

Li Hanfei dragged the rope around his waist and continued to explore inside. Sure enough, he saw a cave entrance that could allow two people to pass through. The cave entrance looked like it had artificial traces, especially the top, which was nailed with wooden boards. The three of them hurriedly swam in.