c 5,6

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature > Time Travel and Rebirth > The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

繁體

big

middle

Small

The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world] (5) + extra

Author: Qi Shi Sun Quan Reading Record

The shark circled the boat twice, and the fish head actually tried to hit the boat. This boat is not big to begin with, and it shakes violently when it is touched.

Li Hanfei grabbed both sides of the boat. He couldn't do anything without any weapons at hand. He could only watch the fish swimming around anxiously. Finally, when the fish swam far away, he noticed that the fish seemed to be dragging something behind it.

Chapter 3

Sharks were circling the boat, watching eagerly. But something seemed to be hooked behind the fish. The thing rose and fell, like a stick.

Seeing the reflection from the metal, Li Hanfei understood why the system gave him this task.

Isn't this a ready-made sunshade shelf?

But how to get it is a problem. The more important issue at the moment was that maybe the pole couldn't be reached, and he himself was thrown off the boat by the shark first and became a snack in its mouth.

Li Hanfei tried his best to be patient and watched the shark spinning around him. After about a few minutes, Li Hanfei finally found a pattern.

This shark does not seem to be attacking. Although its head touches the hull of the boat from time to time, causing the boat to shake violently, Li Hanfei has seen movies. If a shark really wants to attack people, it can escape from the water!

Coupled with the fact that the shark was dragging something on its body and repeatedly circling the boat, Li Hanfei had a bold idea.

When the shark swam under the boat again, Li Hanfei struggled to maintain his balance. Seeing the opportunity, his hand suddenly reached into the water and grabbed the pole that glowed with metal. When he took the pole out of the water, Li Hanfei saw clearly that it was a fishing rod. Although it is metal, it is hollow inside, so it does not sink to the bottom of the water, but it does not float completely either.

Li Hanfei guessed it right! This shark is not attacking, but asking for help!

He had seen a video of a shark asking for help, but he didn't expect to see it himself!

Grasp the dry fish tightly. This is a telescopic fishing rod. As you put the fishing rod away little by little, the shark came to the side of the boat carefully and deliberately. The line was also put away, and the shark revealed its head. There was clearly a metal fishhook embedded in its fierce and sharp teeth!