c 173,174

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature > Time Travel and Rebirth > The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world] (173) + extra

Author: Qi Shi Sun Quan Reading Record

Someone in the crowd booed: "Luckily, he was in a state of sleep and turned over his things. What if he was in a state of sleep and got on the boat to touch his wife?"

Got on the wrong raft due to sleepiness? It's ridiculous. There really is such a person. He fell off the raft and drowned before he could get here. To put it bluntly, even if there is a stupid kid walking in the wrong direction, it is impossible for him to be caught and still be able to scold him with confidence.

The crowd was still talking about this matter, and the policeman, fearing it would have a worse impact, pressed the child and turned around to go ashore together.

The child has not dared to speak since his father arrived, just waiting for his father's reaction. But at this time, the father was also an ant in the hot pot. I didn't expect Li Hanfei to be so unkind and not give him a chance.

"You said we live close to each other and there is a little stumbling between neighbors. Why is it such a big fuss! What bad intentions can such a big child have!" The man was a little anxious and wanted to grab Li Hanfei's arm and continue to plead, but his wrist was blocked. Yue Cheng pinched it.

The man looked up and was stunned. He couldn't see Yue Cheng's face in the dim light, but he could feel the cold hand holding his arm. Yue Cheng exerted force, and the man broke into a cold sweat from the pain.

Yue Cheng only exerted a little force and then let go, saying coldly: "Stay away from him."

The man rubbed his wrists and said angrily: "Looking at how many things you donated during the day, you think you are some good people! You...are you doing this for human affairs? If we still live together in the future, you are so tense, I think You can't live any longer!"

Li Hanfei immediately complained: "Comrade police, you heard it, and you started to threaten me in front of me, saying that you will make my life difficult! I really don't know if I can live my life after you leave. Stealing things They say that what I catch thieves is nothing. Are we really lawless now? Can we allow the thieves but not the arrests?"

It turned out that after seeing Li Hanfei donate so many things during the day, he asked his son to come over at night to take advantage. I just didn't expect Li Hanfei to be a ruthless person, so merciless.