c 281-285

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei Author

Modern Danmei

Ancient fiction

Rebirth

BL Fanfiction

GL Lily

Fantasy Science Fiction

Urban Romance

Ancient Romance

256 Literature  >  Time Travel and Rebirth > The Sea Rise One Meter Every Day [End Times]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional

big

middle

Small

The sea level rises one meter every day [End of the World] (281) + Extra

Author: Qishi Sunquan Reading Record

At this time, Yue Cheng came over and patted Li Hanfei on the shoulder.

Li Hanfei followed Yuecheng to a place where the security personnel should live. Yuecheng pulled out a box from downstairs. Li Hanfei looked out and was frightened.

The box contained wooden storage.

Apart from anything else, Li Hanfei recognized it at a glance. It was the Eternal Divine Spear that had been used to death in this game. He counted it and found that there were more than ten of them.

"Are cruise ships equipped with guns?" If this thing accidentally goes off, the entire tanker might explode.

Yue Cheng said: "So this is definitely not a domestic cruise ship. It should be carried here by the ocean current."

"But no one abroad is smart enough to equip it with a gun."

Although there was a risk of pirates before the flood, when this type of tanker passes through a dangerous area, the Coast Guard will definitely be sent to escort it. There is no way it can be placed here.

Li Hanfei just felt strange, and then asked: "Do you think it is possible that people on a cruise ship from another country are smuggling? Or... before we came here, there was actually a group of robbers who attacked us, and they lived here for a while?"

How could Yuecheng know? He just shook his head and said, "It's hard to explain, but if we see it, it belongs to us."

Yue Cheng glanced outside the door and asked in a low voice, "Should we tell them?"

Yue Cheng said: "Just tell them two, and put the rest in your place. There are no surveillance cameras here, so no one will find out."

Li Hanfei didn't understand why he kept it a secret from others, but he chose to trust Yuecheng unconditionally.

Only two guns were picked out, and two boxes of bullets were divided out. Then Li Hanfei sent all the things inside into the space. They only occupied two storage bins. One was for guns, and the other was for bullets.

Li Hanfei was a little nervous. He picked up one of the swords and imitated how he did it in the game. Then he understood Yue Cheng's idea.

This kind of hot weapon is undoubtedly a double-edged sword. Once the trigger is pressed, there is no chance to regret.