c 341-345

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei Author

Modern Danmei

Ancient fiction

Rebirth

BL Fanfiction

GL Lily

Fantasy Science Fiction

Urban Romance

Ancient Romance

256 Literature  >  Time Travel and Rebirth > The Sea Rise One Meter Every Day [End Times]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional

big

middle

Small

The sea level rises one meter every day [End of the World] (341) + Extra

Author: Qishi Sunquan Reading Record

After being frightened by the tiger shark yesterday, Li Hanfei thought that the morning would be a hell of a mess. But he woke up feeling refreshed and his arms seemed to have more strength.

Li Hanfei tried to do two push-ups on the bed and felt it was much easier than yesterday.

Looking back at the teeth marks on Yuecheng's arm, I felt a little embarrassed.

But I can't wear long sleeves in the hot summer, it's too hot. I can't cover this part alone, it's too deliberate.

Li Hanfei got out of bed and touched the tooth mark. There was no bleeding, just redness. If I had known, I would have bitten it more gently.

Yue Cheng could sense Li Hanfei's entanglement and just smiled and said, "You have paid, so you don't have to be responsible."

"Then should I take another bite?" Li Hanfei glared at Yue Cheng.

Yue Cheng generously handed over his other arm. He had said that in a fit of excitement last night, so how could Li Hanfei bear to do that when he was sober?

"If it's someone else, it's fine. But don't let the soldiers see us. We won't be able to explain ourselves."

"Why do you need to explain?" Yue Cheng said, "You never hid our relationship from others, did you?"

That made sense. Li Hanfei rubbed the bitten spot again and changed the angle to see if it was obvious.

I was thinking in my mind how to explain and refute if I was teased.

Seeing that he really cared, Yue Cheng turned around and rummaged through the boxes and took out some plaster, which he used to cover the tooth marks. He turned around and said to Gu Qiao, "My muscles are sore."

Li Hanfei was startled, and when he got closer, he smelled a pungent smell of plaster. He also took a piece and put it on a similar position.

"Together."

The two smiled at each other.

Neither of them had any symptoms of discomfort. But as soon as they left the house, they heard the screams of the Jiang brothers and sisters. Especially when they were going up and down the stairs, those who didn't know would think they were stepping on nail boards.