c 45,46

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature > Time Travel and Rebirth > The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world] (45) + extra

Author: Qi Shi Sun Quan Reading Record

How many people in this world can endure raw cutting of flesh and blood without anesthesia?

Fortunately, he persisted.

Li Hanfei took antibiotics and there was no color on his face.

Li Hanfei knew little about first aid, and Yue Cheng even had amnesia and knew nothing about it. Neither of them knew whether this was the right thing to do, but Li Hanfei spat out the towel in his mouth when he looked at the arrow with a bit of meat on him.

Yue Cheng wiped his sweat with a towel. Looking at the blood stains on his shirt, he couldn't help but reach out and hug Li Hanfei.

Li Hanfei especially wanted to cry happily.

But the tears pricking at the corners of his eyes couldn't be shed.

"The shirt is so salty." After a while, Li Hanfei choked out these words.

Yue Cheng cried.

Yue Cheng saw the strength of this immature boy, and Li Hanfei saw the fragility of this powerful man.

Li Hanfei felt his body twitching, and hot tears fell on his back, and said again: "We will get through it."

Yue Cheng wiped away his tears before letting go of Li Hanfei and turning his head as if nothing happened just now.

"There won't be a next time."

Li Hanfei knew that he was blaming himself, so he changed the subject and looked at the sheep in the corner who didn't know what was going on.

"You said that the ewe is still suckling the lambs, can we also take advantage of it and drink some goat milk?"

Previously, Li Hanfei saw overwhelming advertisements saying that goat milk was closer to breast milk and more nutritious. It seems a bit wasteful to guard a ewe without drinking any milk.

Yue Cheng's attention was indeed drawn. He looked at the lamb kneeling on its front hooves to drink milk, and then looked at Li Hanfei.

"You're too big. It's troublesome to drink milk."

"...Do you think I'm lying there sucking?" Li Hanfei was a little annoyed. He looked back at Yue Cheng with an innocent face and rubbed his eyebrows.

"You go over with a bowl and use your hands to squeeze it like a lamb's mouth and you can squeeze it out. My hands are not convenient, so you can try it and wait for the lamb to finish drinking. At least don't compete with them for food."