c 79,80

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature > Time Travel and Rebirth > The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world] (79) + extra

Author: Qi Shi Sun Quan Reading Record

Li Hanfei followed the rope and touched the supplies on it. When he saw that it was not full, he knew that he had almost found the supplies.

Somewhat unwillingly, he swam around the cave twice more and saw a simple bed made of wood and stone. The quilt above has been tied to a rope by Jiang Yuedong. Li Hanfei thought of his bedroom, lay down and reached out to touch the bottom of the bed.

People always put the most important things under the bed, maybe there will be something left. Sure enough, I touched something. The weight was still unclear. I stretched out my hand and pulled it out with difficulty. When I saw it under the light, I saw that it was a 10 kilogram package of vacuum-packed soybeans!

You really get what you want!

This thing is quite precious in the apocalypse, but it makes perfect sense for a person not to take it with him when escaping from the threat of flood!

You can't grow anything on the sea, so bringing it with you is of little use when your survival is threatened. This is cheaper for Li Li and Han Fei.

This is a pillow given to someone when he is sleepy. Li Hanfei is worried about something without bean sprouts!

Li Hanfei hurriedly continued to reach out and finally found two packages of 20 kilograms of soybean seeds, a 10 kilogram package of corn seeds, and some miscellaneous vegetable seeds from under the bed. After touching the ground under the bed, Li Hanfei grabbed out the scraps of the rotten cardboard box. After thinking about it, he touched the upper part again. Sure enough, there was something floating around. When Li Hanfei grabbed it out, he couldn't help but sneered on his face. Chenggong came closer to take a look, and Li Hanfei picked up the plastic bag stuffed around his underwear, put it all in, and tied it directly to Yue Cheng's underwear.

Yue Cheng didn't know why, so he emptied everything that could be found in the cave, even the things stuck in the ceiling. Only then did a few people leave the cave and rush out of the water.

In this short time, the rain became much heavier. Li Hanfei got on the bamboo raft and went to find an umbrella. After briefly classifying the newly brought things, including instant noodles and other instant foods, Li Hanfei only kept some that he didn't have, and gave the rest to the Jiang brothers and sisters.