c 311-315

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei Author

Modern Danmei

Ancient fiction

Rebirth

BL Fanfiction

GL Lily

Fantasy Science Fiction

Urban Romance

Ancient Romance

256 Literature  >  Time Travel and Rebirth > The Sea Rise One Meter Every Day [End Times]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional

big

middle

Small

The sea level rises one meter every day [End of the World] (311) + Extra

Author: Qishi Sunquan Reading Record

Li Hanfei is working hard to get six-pack abs. Fitness is addictive, the more you exercise, the more you can't stop.

It was actually fine on the deck when the weather was fine. But when it rained and we were indoors, in a relatively closed environment, seven people wearing sports bras and sweating profusely exercising, the scene was actually a bit weird. In other words, they were all family members and were used to each other.

It’s just that Liu Ying just arrived and she’s a little uncomfortable with it.

Jiang Yuechu finished a set of push-ups, only slightly sweating. He waved to Liu Ying and said, "Come over and try it too. Exercise is not only good for your body and can protect you. It's also good for your figure. Look at me, I can eat so much, but I haven't gained weight. Come over here and I'll stretch your legs for you."

Liu Ying shook her head timidly, but still said with a faint smile: "It's okay, I'll watch you do it first. Do you do this every day?"

Jiang Yuechu nodded: "It's been a long time, it seems like it started last year, and I've been doing it until now."

Dou Yanyan finished her frog jump and came to Jiang Yuechu: "Little Sister Chu, press my legs."

"So we'll still be in groups of thirty today?" Jiang Yuechu asked with a smile.

Dou Yanyan thought about it seriously and said, "About forty!"

Jiang Yuechu smiled and said, "Okay, you have a promising future. Come on."

The two continued to exercise together. Li Hanfei finished a set of push-ups and stretched his legs to prepare for frog jumps.

"Now this is just basic physical training. If the weather is fine, we will go outside for confrontation training. That will be interesting." Li Hanfei pressed his body down and pounded his legs, whose muscles were already relatively well-developed.

Liu Ying blinked and asked, "Are you afraid of being robbed?"

Li Hanfei said, "I guess so. I started exercising after I encountered two robbers. Then I developed a habit over time. I would feel exhausted if I didn't exercise one day. Now, as long as we don't encounter robbers with weapons like regular soldiers, we don't have to worry too much. We have a wooden warehouse. If anyone comes over, we will punch a bloody hole in him first."