c 371-375

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei Author

Modern Danmei

Ancient fiction

Rebirth

BL Fanfiction

GL Lily

Fantasy Science Fiction

Urban Romance

Ancient Romance

256 Literature  >  Time Travel and Rebirth > The Sea Rise One Meter Every Day [End Times]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional

big

middle

Small

The sea level rises one meter every day [End of the World] (371) + Extra

Author: Qishi Sunquan Reading Record

I don’t know how Li Hanfei will accept it after he finds out.

Li Hanfei only slept for a while before he woke up to the sound. The reason was simple: the chicken and egg custard he had ordered were ready. They were specially delivered over there.

After Li Hanfei woke up, he reacted for a moment, then went over to thank him repeatedly, feeling embarrassed.

"I made a chicken into two parts, one for stewing and one for making soup. This one is cooked in a casserole, so it tastes better. That's him, he doesn't look injured at all."

Li Hanfei just smiled and said, "Mutants recover quickly. After the IV drip, we can consider leaving the hospital. I'm really sorry to bother you. You have to give us special treatment."

"You guys prepared the ingredients yourself. We just cleaned them up and cooked them. As for the rest..."

"We agreed to keep them all. It's fine for you to eat eggs or something like that on a regular basis. If there are patients who can use them, you can kill them for them to eat for nutrition. These are donated to the hospital. But if they are raised and reproduced in the future, the ones they reproduce will be yours."

"Then I would like to thank you on behalf of the patients. However, according to regulations, you are not allowed to keep the baby on this medical ship. I am contacting others to find a place to keep the baby nearby. If the baby is really well, I will prepare delicious food for you when you come back."

As long as they are in China, they will never stay. It's just that the supplies in Antarctica are really scarce. Even if the inland occasionally sends supplies, they are only canned fast food. Such fresh chickens are too precious. Forget about other places. This medical ship is a sea hospital. Almost all the Chinese in Antarctica will be sent here if they are sick.

Not to mention those seriously ill patients, even if there is a pregnant woman or a child, they need to eat an egg or something.

After the people left, Li Hanfei yawned and refreshed himself. He found a stool and put the food on it. He touched the lid of the stone pot and got burned.

"Let me do it." Yue Cheng was about to reach out his hand, but was slapped away by Li Hanfei.

"You can only move one hand, so just stay here." Li Hanfei took out the towel he had used to wipe Yue Cheng's body from the basin, wrung it dry, and then used the towel to light the lid. He immediately smelled a magical aroma, a medicinal scent, but not pungent. The soup and egg yolk were clear, and he could see the soft and rotten chicken.