c 127,128

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature > Time Travel and Rebirth > The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world] (127) + extra

Author: Qi Shi Sun Quan Reading Record

Li Hanfei then said: "We will pay with eggs."

The boss quickly asked: "Is it fresh or soaked in sea water?"

It seems that there are such eggs here. This is also understandable, Li Hanfei and the others are not the only ones looking for supplies underwater.

"Soaked in sea water."

The boss nodded, did two more calculations on the computer, and came up with the result: "This... I'm afraid it won't take more than one hundred and twenty eggs."

It can be seen that one hundred and twenty eggs are already a huge sum of money.

Li Hanfei was not in a hurry to speak, and Jiang Yue said: "Most of your things are soaked and unusable. Can't you get a discount if you buy so much at once?"

The boss smiled bitterly: "These are all brought up from the bottom of the sea at all costs. They are all useful and good things. Look at this street, there are not many people selling them."

Jiang Chu said: "Then ask around on the street to see how many people buy it. It depends on the person. Most people can't even light a candle at night, so it's useless to take these back."

The author has something to say: Today is Sunday ~ I want to ask everyone for fifty

"Charge the duck!"

Don't ask why, just ask because I want to earn 10,000 yuan tomorrow~

Did you hear that?

Rush the duck! ! ! ! !

Chapter 61

Praise and criticism are buyers, applause are idlers. The more serious people are about buying something, the more they like to find faults with it in order to lower the price. This type of person can often seal a deal. If you just praise it, you won't pay for it.

After you have been in business for a long time, you will understand that people who like to find faults with goods are what people with small businesses like them want most.

"That's okay. If you buy so much at once, I've done all my business for several days. But eggs from the sea are smelly, and the quality is not as good as fresh ones. Let's do this. Let's pay for a hundred eggs. Friend! Come here often to take care of my business, or introduce a few more people."