c 256-260

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature  >  Time Travel and Rebirth > The Sea Rise One Meter Every Day [End Times]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world] (256) + extra

Author: Qi Shi Sun Quan Reading Record

Li Hanfei, who had been following all the way, stood up, looked at the aunt who fell on the ground, holding his shoulders, and shook his head in disappointment.

"Isn't this going to work? Fortunately, I prepared a backup plan." Li Hanfei shook his head in disappointment, lowered his voice and asked Yue Cheng, "Is he still alive?"

"No, still breathing," Yue Cheng pulled Li Hanfei, "Go back."

After reaching the foot of the mountain, making sure it was safe, there were no surveillance cameras and they had avoided patrols, the two ran straight back to the bamboo raft.

Since they had a big ship, the two of them hardly ever lived on the small boat. They felt a little nostalgic when they came back so suddenly.

Get into the container first, and the family members will stay in the container to keep watch. Li Hanfei entered the house and first used the intercom to notify Bai Yecheng to go back and be careful not to be discovered. Then he opened the door of the container and whistled, and soon all the pigeons flew back.

Jiang Yue asked hurriedly: "How is it?"

Li Hanfei stretched out his thumb and put away the white cloth that the pigeon had brought back. These white cloths were just clipped to look like skirts, so they only had a rough shape in the dark. At that time, if the aunt took a second look, she would have noticed that there were several white pigeons flying on top of it.

But at that moment, the impact of the white skirt was so great that it caused the old lady's brain to freeze.

"It's enough for her to drink a pot. I just don't know if she still dares to go to work after this incident."

Jiang Yue only sneered: "It's an advantage for her. Yanyan is a child who is too timid to tell her parents later. What if she said nonsense to other children? What about those children who are too timid to tell their parents? "

If Dou Linwei cares less for Dou Yanyan, this kind of thing may become a lifelong shadow. You know, most men in this world cannot be as caring as Dou Linwei. Even when many men are raising children alone, it is already quite difficult to keep their children clean, fed and clothed.

I would rather have a beggar mother than an official father. Especially for Dou Linwei's generation, perhaps no one taught him how to take care of others since he was a child.