c 131,132

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature  >  Time Travel and Rebirth > The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world] (131) + extra

Author: Qi Shi Sun Quan Reading Record

This has exceeded Li Hanfei's expectations: "I want it, I want it as much as I can sell it."

I brought enough eggs. On the way back, the water level outside the boat was lowered by more than 20 centimeters, and I returned home fully loaded.

There is still less gasoline. Li Hanfei's engine is relatively fuel-efficient. One liter of gasoline can drive more than two kilometers. Jiang's engine consumes more fuel. If both ships are launched at the same time, they can travel up to thirty kilometers.

This is not far on land, let alone on the sea.

But you must also understand that everything on the sea is flooded, and it is not easy to retain so much gasoline.

After rowing back, the frame of the shelf over there is almost complete. Li Hanfei said hurriedly: "I bought two quilts here. It should be no problem to wrap them up directly."

Several people came over to help unload the cargo. Li Hanfei tied the boat to the edge of the raft and looked at the frame first. The four pillars are made of thick bamboo, the upper base is made of thin bamboo, and the upper part is made of split bamboo, with different thicknesses and sizes, forming a yurt almost built in mid-air. The shelf is not small, and the lower part is reinforced. If you wrap it with plastic sheet, you can put some sundries on it.

It is unrealistic to separate a boat for them, so naturally the shack should be built as perfect as possible.

Dou Linwei personally directs it, and whatever it becomes is decided by him, which is better this way.

Dou Linwei looked at the quilt, shook his head and said, "It's a pity. It would be bad if it rained and got soaked."

"Then don't let it soak. Just spread a layer of plastic sheeting. When you find land that is not flooded, you can cut some grass and put it on top."

Dou Linwei thought for a while and said: "Actually, you can also use bamboo strips to make a rainproof fence around the outside. If it is done well, it can prevent the rain from getting in. If you put a plastic sheet on the outside, it can be completely waterproof. . It’s just that it’s time-consuming and labor-intensive to compile this thing, so it’s a waste of time.”

Jiang Yuedong said: "It will be sunny tomorrow, why not take advantage of the clear weather to find out what you said."

Dou Linwei thought about it too. Weaving a bamboo wall that is impermeable to rain is definitely a meticulous craft. It requires splitting the bamboo into long, thin strips and then weaving it carefully using a technique that is more labor-intensive than weaving a mat.