c 75,76

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature > Time Travel and Rebirth > The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world] (75) + extra

Author: Qi Shi Sun Quan Reading Record

While Yue Cheng was setting up a pot for cooking at the door, Li Hanfei took out the tablet again. The tablet had run out of power and shut down. It didn't have much power left, and the sound wasn't turned off when the two were messing around. Li Hanfei even forgot when he turned off his phone.

Plug in the phone and start reading the novel that aroused their impulses. It was already half played.

Li Hanfei silently returned the chapter to the chapter where the two protagonists almost kissed, but did not continue to listen.

Instead, he opened the office software inside and started thinking about the future.

Because we have to rest for these two days, the original plan to launch the ship has been postponed. It was raining continuously and it was difficult to tell the direction, so there was no need to waste gasoline to start the engine.

Moreover, even if a resettlement place is found, the resettlement itself will cost money. Where there are many people, there must be a flow of materials.

Material circulation requires costs. If you want to quickly establish a foothold in a place, the best way is to prepare enough hard currency in advance to be able to circulate freely in the new place.

Fish and shrimp are the first to be eliminated. There is a shortage of everything on the sea, especially seafood. No matter how precious the seafood is, it will not have much value if everyone catches it.

The staple food must be precious, but they don't have enough to eat themselves, let alone sell it in large quantities.

It is impossible to sell gasoline until the last moment. Bottled water is precious and you can drink one bottle less. It is considered a non-renewable resource at present, so it is better not to sell it easily.

In fact, the most valuable items are pigeons and sheep. But both types of reproduction take time. Even whether sheep can continue to reproduce is still a question.

After thinking about it, vegetables have a relatively short growth cycle, can be developed for a long time, and are precious enough.

But even for leafy vegetables, it takes a month. And the prerequisite is that you don't eat it yourself. Sell ​​them all.