c 25,26

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature > Time Travel and Rebirth > The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world] (25) + extra

Author: Qi Shi Sun Quan Reading Record

Because if the girl is fine, the woman can throw the killed beast into the sea. There was no way she would jump into the sea with her daughter alive. A person may not be able to think clearly. But if the mother and daughter are together, the death of the beast will be a new life for them.

So, the fact that there was no one on this raft said it all.

All the information was connected together. What Li Hanfei faced was not only the crime scene, but also the naked human heart.

The two came out of the tent and looked at the dead people on the ground. Li Hanfei was silent for a while, and said with some self-deception: "Actually, this is also our conjecture. There may be other possibilities. Maybe those two people went ashore yesterday, or boarded someone else's ship."

Yue Cheng said nothing.

Li Hanfei thought again, walked to the body, and held the handle of the knife. Stepping on his chest, he forcefully pulled out the knife stuck in his ribs.

This is a very sharp pig-killing knife, far from being comparable to Li Hanfei's small broken fruit knife.

The blood had solidified, so there was no blood splattering. Then Li Hanfei dragged the body to the raft with one hand and kicked it down.

Li Hanfei turned around and saw Yue Cheng looking at him.

Li Hanfei raised the corners of his lips: "Our territory has expanded."

A horrifying tragedy happened here, but Li Hanfei was an atheist and didn't think it was so unlucky. Although I won't live in this murder scene, it would be good to take down the things inside, wash them and dry them, and then build a shelter that can accommodate me.

The problem is still over the water.

With strong winds and waves like last night, unless it's a confined space like a plastic ball, it's quite difficult to completely waterproof it.

Furthermore, the raft usually floats in the water, and your shoes will get wet if you step on it. There will definitely be water in the tent above, not to mention on rainy days.

So if you want to isolate the water below, this "nest" must be built in mid-air.

Then the amount of work will be huge and more materials will be needed. Especially the things used for support, if they are not strong enough, they will fall apart after two days of use. It's not worth the effort.