c 117,118

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature > Time Travel and Rebirth > The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world] (117) + extra

Author: Qi Shi Sun Quan Reading Record

Stacks of cages are all removable. First, they moved out four cages and caught all the dead chickens inside and threw them away. Li and Hanfei came out of the water and pulled up the cages. They pulled up the four cages and put them on the bamboo raft to control the moisture and compare them. Looking at the size, if you list them all, the container can hold more than twenty.

Li and Hanfei discussed with Jiang Yue that it was urgent to raise chickens at the moment. If nothing worked, they would go back to the safe area and sell these cages. If they couldn't get a high price, selling them for scrap metal prices wouldn't be in vain.

Just do what they said. The two dived into the water again and told Jiang Yuedong with gestures to get more. Then they moved it from the chicken farm. The two moved up and down. After moving twice, the killer whales and dolphins came to help. The speed of moving up and down was very fast. It has improved a lot. Jiang Yuedong mainly throws the dead chickens out and checks to see if there is anything useful in the yard. This was almost their last trip, and all that was left was to go to the bamboo forest.

There were too many cages brought up, and soon the bamboo raft could no longer accommodate them. What is brought up later is placed on the deck.

Jiang Chuo will wipe the cage dry with a rag. A cage is more than one meter long and half a meter wide and high. It's not very big, but it's 100% enough to hold ten chickens. More importantly, it can automatically roll eggs out of the cage, and there is a manure tray underneath. The chicken's excrement falls into the tray, and it's no problem to dump and clean it regularly.

With this, isn't it better than the broken cage they had before?

As for the cage I made earlier, it should be fine for raising pigeons. The two cages are placed together, and the pigeons can rest wherever they want. If there are too many chickens, a chicken cage will be allocated to them.

Mainly because those homemade cages wasted a lot of their hard work and they really couldn't bear to tear them down.

After moving up ten cages, it looked like they were all wiped dry. Li and Hanfei first moved into the container and adjusted their positions. Place them on the ground first, then stack them up.

When it was busy at noon, the last few people actually moved up more than 30 cages. The space in the container that was not cleared yesterday was filled with cages, leaving only space for people to pass through. And he took out four more and placed them on the decks on both sides. This is an iron cage made of stainless steel. It is very strong. It does not raise chickens, but it feels good to decorate other things.