c 231-235

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature  >  Time Travel and Rebirth > The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world] (231) + extra

Author: Qi Shi Sun Quan Reading Record

He is looking for someone, and like Lei Ninghao, it is impossible to go with him, and his ability is the most suitable...

"Actually, you may develop better in this world." Li Hanfei said, "It mainly depends on whether you plan to settle down here or continue to search aimlessly. In the former, you can develop steadily here, lay the foundation and then become famous. It takes time. The latter has no time cost, but you may continue to search forever. Which one do you choose?"

This is a tough decision.

Li Hanfei pointed to his greenhouse: "We grow a lot of vegetables and we are interested in selling them. But we are not good at doing business. If you want to stabilize here, maybe you can buy from me first. Or You can sell it yourself, or resell it to make a profit. I can only help you once more, and that’s it. I believe in fate. Since you are thirty kilometers away from here, I... my pigeon found you. , it must be fate. As for how you choose, that’s your business.”

Having said that, Li Hanfei has already done his best to be benevolent and righteous.

The dishes have indeed become more mature recently, and I can’t finish them all. They even considered pickling some of the dishes. It's just that these are fresh vegetables, it would be a pity to pickle them. If it is sold, they will be somewhat afraid of society and will not want to go out. As for Lin Guodong, he is only steaming steamed buns for Li Hanfei in exchange for some dishes. He is just making extra money and is not doing anything serious.

If Bai Yecheng really has this ability, maybe if he reaches out and gives him a hand now, he can really insert a willow tree into a tree without any intention.

Bai Yecheng is not an ignorant person. It was also obvious that Li Hanfei really wanted to help him.

Bai Yecheng said: "I understand what you mean. I'm not familiar with this place yet. Give me a few days to get familiar with it."

Li Hanfei responded and said, "I'll wait for you to find me."

"I'm not a person who repays kindness. No matter whether we can cooperate in the future, I will never forget the fact that you saved me. If you have anything in the future, you can tell me. I will seriously consider the rest. , I will definitely give you an answer.”