c 53,54

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature  >  Time Travel and Rebirth > The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world] (53) + extra

Author: Qi Shi Sun Quan Reading Record

Just as Li Hanfei was about to start the engine, he heard Yue Cheng say: "There are boats over there."

Li Hanfei hurriedly looked in the direction Yue Cheng pointed. Sure enough, there was a ship not far from the raft. The ship's bulkhead was larger than Li Hanfei's. Under the sun, the undulating water patterns behind the boat showed that the engine was propelling the boat towards the raft.

The figure on the raft was also waving its hands vigorously to greet them.

Has anyone taken the lead? What about their mission?

Li Hanfei frowned looking over there. If they were rescued by others, would the mission be completed?

But the system shouldn't deliberately let them do things like robbing others.

Or is there something else going on in this matter?

Li Hanfei stood there and watched as someone got off the raft, brought people out of the tent, and then all got on the boat.

Yue Cheng asked: "What should I do?"

Li Hanfei also wanted to ask this question. After thinking for a moment, he could only say: "Let's take a look."

Li Hanfei chose to wait and see, which was indeed a wise decision.

Because after waiting for a while, Li Hanfei discovered that the ship was heading in his direction. Pulling Yuecheng, he just said: "Be smart in a while."

Yue Cheng nodded obediently. He turned around and took out a shovel and a spear.

Is this called being clever?

Li Hanfei picked up his shovel artifact, which was for self-defense. After all, Li Hanfei was not sure whether they were good or evil. You know, he met them twice before, and they were not good things.

Defenses can not do without.

The boat that was running was traveling very fast, and soon it arrived in front of Li Hanfei's fishing boat.

Li Hanfei watched them approaching and asked loudly: "Who are you?"

When the person over there spoke, Li Hanfei fell into ecstasy: "We are from the rescue team!"