c 115,116

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature > Time Travel and Rebirth > The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world] (115) + extra

Author: Qi Shi Sun Quan Reading Record

It is always said that genius comes from autism. This is because people with autism tend to focus on doing one thing with few distractions.

So they tend to succeed in the area they focus on. The same is true for Yuecheng.

Therefore, he was not good at communicating with others after losing his memory. Almost all communication skills were left to Li Hanfei.

Li Hanfei can be friends with other people, so he can take care of them, but that's all.

Seeing him eager to declare his sovereignty, Jiang Yuedong couldn't help laughing and said, "I have no intention of snatching it from you."

"It's mine even if you don't steal it." Yue Cheng re-wound the untied copper wire and changed the details of the connection.

"I don't mean to discriminate, I just haven't seen it before and am a little curious."

"You've already seen it." The chat ghost Cai Yuecheng had no intention of continuing the conversation.

Jiang Yuedong was full of curiosity, so he could only hold it in for now.

"Forget it, talk to Li Hanfei when you have time. Actually, it doesn't matter. Most people in this sea have today and no tomorrow. It's good to have someone who can support each other." Single Jiang Yuedong is somewhat envious.

Yue Cheng didn't answer.

Jiang Yuedong twitched the corners of his lips and turned around to go back to his ship.

But I heard Yue Cheng say something: "Let your sister take care of the plants more often."

Jiang Yuedong looked back with some doubts: "What did you find?"

Yue Cheng said: "It's just a guess."

Only Yue Cheng would say this, and only he would think this way.

The basis for what he said was actually very subtle, but he just believed it would be like this.

Jiang Yuedong muttered something when he walked back after hearing this. I didn't pay attention at first, but after hearing what Yue Cheng said, I really felt that the vegetables in his house were growing very fast, even faster than those grown in previous experiments.