c 301-305

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei Author

Modern Danmei

Ancient fiction

Rebirth

BL Fanfiction

GL Lily

Fantasy Science Fiction

Urban Romance

Ancient Romance

256 Literature  >  Time Travel and Rebirth > The Sea Rise One Meter Every Day [End Times]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional

big

middle

Small

The sea level rises one meter every day [End of the World] (301) + Extra

Author: Qishi Sunquan Reading Record

The pig grunted twice and was about to call out, but Li Hanfei immediately made a shushing gesture. The pig tilted its head and really obeyed, not making a sound.

Li Hanfei tiptoed to see the situation outside and put all four pigs in.

The pigs were big, and the space below was too small. The four pigs were squeezed together, one by one, looking pitiful.

Li Hanfei couldn't help swallowing his saliva. He looked at the four big fat pigs and then at the wet mud at their feet. He whispered to the pigs, "Keep your heads down!"

The four pigs nodded in unison. Li Hanfei grabbed the sludge and threw it at them. The originally white and pink pigs were stained by the sludge. Li Hanfei tried his best to make them look even, then put the lid back on and wiped his hands with the grass next to him.

Then he took a few steps to the side stealthily and told the pigs: "You can make noises now, but don't make them too loud!"

Then Li Hanfei lowered his body and walked a few steps away under the cover of the grass. He pretended to cut the grass a few times, and said to the others while holding the grass: "Did you hear any sound?"

Dou Linwei looked up in confusion: "What's that sound? The sound of wind blowing through the grass?"

"No." Li Hanfei shook his head.

Jiang Yuedong teased: "You are the only one with sharp ears, you can hear everything."

Li Hanfei said: "If you don't believe me, come and listen! There really is movement!"

Jiang Yuedong put down the grass in his hand and took two steps towards Li Hanfei helplessly: "Then let me listen..."

Jiang Yuedong had only taken a few steps forward when he stopped moving and looked around in disbelief.

Dou Linwei asked: "Did you hear it too?"

"There's really some movement! This sound... is a bit like a pig!"

"Pig?" Dou Linwei looked around, "This doesn't look like there's a wild boar!"

Li Hanfei said: "The sound is not loud, maybe he is hiding somewhere."

Then the three of them put aside their work of mowing the lawn and began to look for the source of the sound.

Yue Cheng walked slowly to Li Hanfei's side. The two of them just exchanged glances. Li Hanfei nodded slightly, and Yue Cheng understood everything.