c 119,120

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature > Time Travel and Rebirth > The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world] (119) + extra

Author: Qi Shi Sun Quan Reading Record

嘤嘤嘤~

Today's goal is to "shoot the duck"! !

It's the weekend soon, so there should be more people watching~ Thanks to the little angels who voted for me or irrigated the nutrient solution during 2021-02-2517:40:23~2021-02-2520:05:30~

Thank you to the little angel who irrigates the nutrient solution: 20 bottles of plum for enjoying art; 5 bottles of Yanyin; 1 bottle of Qingniao;

Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Chapter 57

Going straight to the radar signal transmitting site, he met a few people who came to chat, but Li Hanfei ignored them.

Even if he knew he was about to go to a strange place, when he thought about it being a healthy society with many people, that place became his home in Li Hanfei's heart. The closer you get, the more you feel like you are home.

Except Yue Cheng didn't feel anything, the other three were already so excited that they couldn't express their emotions.

From a distance, Jiang Chuo saw a huge thing in the distance besides scattered boats and rafts on the sea.

"It should be there!"

Li Hanfei lowered his head and glanced at the radar, where the target was getting closer and closer, and then looked at the target, which was getting bigger and bigger on the horizon.

If it was a creature, it must be a monster capable of swallowing up the world.

When it got bigger and bigger, I saw that it was a small sea town with thousands of rafts and boats gathered together.

In the middle of this sea town is a huge luxury cruise ship.

Such a huge ship once caused Li Hanfei an unforgettable nightmare in his life.

But at this moment, seeing the huge monster with countless boats and rafts around him made Li Hanfei burst into tears.

When the engine stopped, Li Hanfei stood there and stared blankly.

Make sure this is not a dream, make sure the small sea town ahead is not a mirage.

The Jiang family brothers and sisters hugged each other and cried loudly. Li Hanfei looked in that direction and knelt down directly on the ground.