c 221-225

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature  >  Time Travel and Rebirth > The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world] (221) + extra

Author: Qi Shi Sun Quan Reading Record

There were seven or eight people in the small room. Some were busy with their own business, while others saw people coming in and greeted them.

Li Hanfei followed, and someone immediately asked: "Are you studying this too?"

Li Hanfei blinked: "I'm an assistant."

Yue Cheng was surrounded by several people and moved stools. Yue Cheng took a pen and wrote and drew on their straw paper.

Li Hanfei couldn't understand a single word. He just felt that what he wrote was a heavenly book. He understood every word he said, but when connected together, it seemed like a foreign language.

Yue Cheng discussed with them for nearly two hours. Li Hanfei felt sleepy listening to your words, but he didn't want others to know that he didn't understand anything. He just followed the people around him and pretended from time to time. Nodding in realization. Someone wanted to discuss something with him, but he pretended to be too focused and didn't pay attention.

Anyway, the researchers in this room, Li Hanfei, who is just pretending to be a fake person, really look like the same thing.

After some details were discussed, Yue Cheng said: "If this is put into use, the benefits will not only be these, but also the surrounding safe zone. Everyone knows that alloy is better. But currently there is no such condition. And even if There will be no shortage of alloy shelters in the future, and this kind of plastic shelter can still be used, with a service life of at least twenty years, and it is relatively easy to recycle them afterwards."

And if we really start from the safe zone here and export square cabin tents with this kind of characteristics, then everyone who has lived here will remember this black technology, which is also very important to the reputation of the local government.

At first, the middle-aged man wearing glasses remained silent for a while and said, "I support it."

Then the middle-aged man with glasses looked at the man wearing a worker's uniform next to him. This man was the leader in charge of the factory.

He also nodded and said: "You can try it and submit it for approval. The current cost of heating is too high. Isn't it said that this winter is expected to last at least four months?"