c 203,204

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature  >  Time Travel and Rebirth > The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world] (203) + extra

Author: Qi Shi Sun Quan Reading Record

Everyone nodded immediately.

Everyone looked at Li Hanfei with a little more appreciation and pity. After all, they were unlucky to meet such a superb person.

If you are a child, you should not get angry and provoke students in the class if you want to eat. This can be said to be the child's problem. Even if you learn it from your parents, as long as the parents bite it to death because the child is ignorant, others will not say anything. After all, not everyone has time to spare. It's okay, I just left my own things aside and just ate melon seeds and stared at what was going on in other people's houses.

It was this woman who was so angry that she came to make trouble. She also deliberately wanted to use everyone to kidnap Li Hanfei. She deliberately used vague words to sow discord between Li Hanfei and everyone.

Do you really think that everyone is just a tool to believe what they hear?

When they helped Li Hanfei, it wasn't because Li Hanfei was eloquent that they believed him. More importantly, it was because Li Hanfei was willing to take out two cans of milk powder to give to their child. Since they benefited, who would they help if they didn't help Li Hanfei?

Li Hanfei understood, maybe because he was always like this and always had no disadvantages. That's why she thought she was not at a disadvantage at all, so she came to the door and wanted Li Hanfei and the two children he brought to die in society. However, she didn't want to encounter Waterloo, and she herself became the scene of a large-scale death in society.

Now everyone takes out something to share and let the children eat Baijia Fan. Will the children eat it or not? If they eat, they will slap themselves in the mouth. If they don't eat, they will be the children who will be isolated in the future.

Li Hanfei is so smart. He wants to understand this and is in a good mood.

He pulled Yuecheng, said hello to the teacher, turned around and left.

As soon as he left, the crowd gathered here dispersed. The teacher breathed a sigh of relief. Another parent over there took the initiative to talk to Li Hanfei.

"Do you really have milk powder at home now?" a parent asked in a low voice.

Li Hanfei said half-truthfully: "I picked up a wooden basin on the sea before. There were some baby products and milk powder in it, but there were no children. I guess it was a place that packed children's products and it drifted away. At that time, they all floated to the high seas. There were originally two and a half cans, but the two children finished the half of the cans, and they were still reluctant to drink the remaining two cans. It’s a good thing today, take it out and take a few sips together, which can be regarded as replenishing the children. The body is gone."