c 351-355

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei Author

Modern Danmei

Ancient fiction

Rebirth

BL Fanfiction

GL Lily

Fantasy Science Fiction

Urban Romance

Ancient Romance

256 Literature  >  Time Travel and Rebirth > The Sea Rise One Meter Every Day [End Times]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional

big

middle

Small

The sea level rises one meter every day [End of the World] (351) + Extra

Author: Qishi Sunquan Reading Record

Li Hanfei was about to ask more questions when he heard the melodious sound of a ship's whistle in the sky. As soon as Li Hanfei looked over there, he heard the man he was talking to change his expression and immediately shouted, "Go back to your ship, we are leaving! Don't tell anyone else that you traded with me. Don't tell anyone else."

Li Hanfei was hurriedly driven back to his boat. Yuecheng helped to dismantle the bridges on both sides and handed them to them. They moved very quickly. After the bridges were retracted, the boat sailed away leaving only a splash of water.

By the time the ship that was sounding the horn in front could be seen clearly, Li Hanfei was still retrieving the anchor.

From a distance, Li Hanfei saw the black flag of the Tree of Life.

This was their third time dealing with the Tree of Life. The first time, they were scared away by Li Hanfei's wooden warehouse. They were so cowardly. The second time, the White Flag sent Liu Ying to pretend to be an Australian Chinese to perform a honey trap. When the honey trap failed, they threatened them with death to join the gang.

This is the third time now.

Li Hanfei clenched his fists and gave Yue Cheng a look.

What should they do in this encounter?

Yue Cheng didn't say anything, but just blocked Li Hanfei behind him.

Tiger Shark lowered his voice to remind the two: "It is best not to have a direct conflict with them. Just pass through their area to the government seat. The people from the Tree of Life you meet during this period are likely to be spies from other countries. Don't let them doubt your identity and then become their focus. This is the best protection for you."

So even though the army agreed to let them come to Antarctica, they did not send a team to escort them. Instead, they sent two undercover soldiers to escort them.

In this kind of world, being noticed is actually the biggest danger.

Therefore, under the current circumstances, I would rather suffer a little loss than have any conflict with them.

The rabbit had already been sent into the cabin. Li Hanfei gently held Yuecheng. He was thinking about how to deal with them if they made excessive demands, and what level was acceptable and what was unacceptable.