c 31,32

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature > Time Travel and Rebirth > The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world] (31) + extra

Author: Qi Shi Sun Quan Reading Record

Li Hanfei completely forgot that he had been eating sea fish in the past few days.

"Don't we have fishing nets?" Li Hanfei asked again, "Tomorrow we will sail out for a while to fish. Even if there are no big lobsters, it would be good to catch some prawns and scallops. If we eat fish every day, there will be birds in our mouths. "

Yue Cheng didn't understand, but just by the look of expectation on Li Hanfei's face, he knew it must be something good.

Li Hanfei had just finished eating, and became greedy again when it came to seafood.

Leaning his back on Li Hanfei's shoulder, Li Hanfei smacked his mouth: "I really want to have a seafood dinner as soon as I wake up."

"I'll catch him." Yue Cheng said and stood up.

Li Hanfei was half awake and hurriedly caught the person. This child was too honest.

"That's what I said." Li Hanfei said helplessly.

"I want to eat it too," Yue Cheng said.

"That's tomorrow." Li Hanfei thought about it and smiled, "But if you really want to gain something, there's nothing you can do. Come on, let's see how many prey there are first."

Li Hanfei pulled a hand across the city, turned on the flashlight and walked to the bamboo raft.

Yuecheng didn't know why, so Li Hanfei picked up the rope hanging on the side of the bamboo raft. Yuecheng saw a simple fish trap tied under the rope. When the water inside slowly flowed out, he saw five or six fish inside. Small fish, the smallest is less than one centimeter, and the largest is no more than the length of a finger.

In fact, Li Hanfei didn't collect any small fish in the trap for the past two days. Firstly, there are bigger and more delicious fish, and secondly, all the containers are filled with fresh water and there is no place to place these small fish. In the past two days, part of the fresh water has been consumed, and the empty plastic buckets can be used to hold sea water to raise some small fish.

These little fish are quite nice to look at, and they would be nice to keep in a small bucket as pets.

Yuecheng is also on the right track, following Li Hanfei to collect prey, and every time he gets excited because of the few little guys in the trap. Li Hanfei suspected that he had even forgotten that he could easily catch a few big fish.