c 133,134

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature > Time Travel and Rebirth > The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world] (133) + extra

Author: Qi Shi Sun Quan Reading Record

But if you think about it carefully, my brother might actually be fine.

Although he understood that the impact of an asteroid ten kilometers away would be as destructive as millions of nuclear bombs detonating at the same time.

Under such circumstances, being able to be frozen in a glacier is considered quite lucky.

The more I thought about it, the more hesitant and insecure I felt.

The fear is getting bigger and bigger, and the uneasy feeling is even more present. What on earth did my brother go through at that time...

There were many twists and turns along the way, and we soon arrived at the military base. Looking at it from a distance, you can tell that it must be a military area. Because the boats inside, from big to small, are parked like an army standing in military posture, orderly and rigorous. Except for the small boats around, most of the space in the middle is empty. Parked in the middle was a warship over 100 meters tall, which should be used as a command post. There were soldiers wearing white navy uniforms standing guard on it.

There is a maritime cordon floating on the sea at the outermost edge of the military area. There are two ships as sentries at the entrance, and there are people standing guard on the plywood.

The director brought Li Hanfei to the front. After showing his work permit, the director said: "We have an appointment to see Major Zhang."

The soldier confirmed on the intercom, raised the blocking railing, and put the two people in.

The jet ski went straight to the warship. After going through another procedure, he walked up the ladder to the ship and climbed onto the deck. Li Hanfei couldn't help but look around. In fact, there were only a dozen people standing guard on the entire deck.

I don't know if the number of people is too small, or if most of the soldiers have gone to rescue.

The probability of there being any survivors underwater is now slim, but not impossible, and supplies still need to be collected. As long as production does not resume for a day, the underwater materials will be used less and less, and they will be rare things.

After entering the cabin, it looked a bit complicated, with various rooms and stairs going up and down the stairs. Li Hanfei was dazzled by what he saw. The director reminded him not to look around, took him up to the second floor and went straight to a studio.