c 199,200

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature  >  Time Travel and Rebirth > The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world] (199) + extra

Author: Qi Shi Sun Quan Reading Record

When everyone wants to make soup, the person brings over a menu-like table wrapped in thin plastic. There are three pages inside, filled with names of people, and there are whiteboard pens on it. People first use the whiteboard pen to check their names and then Only then can the soup be served.

This was to ensure that no one would overuse the soup, and secondly, to see who else had not yet drunk, so that it would be easier to find someone.

However, after adding such a procedure, it will naturally slow down. The staff urges people behind to queue up so that everyone can drink and don't worry.

People have already smelled the aroma of soup in the air, and they are a little reluctant to queue up. However, when they receive a bowl of hot soup, they can still hold the bowl with both hands and say a sincere thank you to the staff.

While Li Hanfei was waiting in line, he saw Dou Linwei bringing two children over to watch the fun. Li Hanfei waved to them, and the two children stood on tiptoes to see what was in the bowls of the people who left with bowls of soup.

When the queue came to Li Hanfei, Li Hanfei looked for it on the list, blacked out his name, and handed the bowl over.

"Isn't the rest of the family coming?"

Li Hanfei said embarrassedly: "I just came over to watch the excitement, so as not to waste government resources."

The staff member raised his eyebrows and said, "I heard you say that there is no shortage!"

Li Hanfei was quite modest: "Enough to eat."

The staff advised: "It's okay to have an extra bowl of soup. These are made from the same ingredients as those used in the workers' canteen. Whatever vegetables are edible in the greenhouse are made with them. There is also fish in it. Drink this in the morning A bowl of hot food will give you the strength to work. In the future, when supplies become more plentiful, maybe some eggs or medicinal materials will be added. Nowadays, most people cannot afford to eat vegetables, so eating more vegetables is good for the body. Next Bit."

Li Hanfei took the soup bowl and saw that at least half of the soup inside was dry. What could be seen with the naked eye were spinach, lettuce, etc., which were cut into strips and thrown in to cook. On the surface, there were Some oily flowers.