c 169,170

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature > Time Travel and Rebirth > The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world] (169) + extra

Author: Qi Shi Sun Quan Reading Record

Moreover, Li Hanfei said that the place was small and might make the people around him angry to death. Two fishing boats and three bamboo rafts can only accommodate six people together. How can such a large space be called small?

However, there are also those with better conditions than Li Hanfei. Those with large ships must be able to carry more things than Li Hanfei.

The soldier said: "I have to go somewhere else, but he should be able to do it."

I looked at the delivery staff.

The staff member nodded: "Let me go and have a look."

First, the ordered goods were counted, and the approximate amount needed was given in terms of rice. Then the soldier added: "You guys donated a lot of medical supplies today, right, as well as sugared ginger water."

Li Hanfei nodded: "It's us."

"First of all, we would like to express our gratitude to you for your kind deeds. Now the government encourages donations. It will give you certain preferential treatment policies, and you will be issued a charity certificate later. When the time comes, you can use the charity certificate to buy things later. There will be a lenient amount and price for limited products. There will also be certain discounts."

This probably means that good people are rewarded.

Some people may think that this may not be fair, because what about those who have such a heart but don't have the money?

But you know, the richer people are, the more reluctant they are to donate their belongings.

Good wealth is hard to part with.

It's like that old joke. Ask a farmer how much he would donate if he had one million. The farmer generously said that he would not keep a penny from donating one million. But when asked if he would donate a cow, he firmly said no.

Because he really has a cow.

These things of Li Hanfei are indeed without origin, but how many people on this sea have their own wealth?

But there are still only a few people who donate at critical times.

The official doing this is also a response to such kind people.