c 153,154

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature > Time Travel and Rebirth > The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world] (153) + extra

Author: Qi Shi Sun Quan Reading Record

And at the bottom, there was a new product written on a plastic board with an indelible marker.

Anti-hail net.

The moment he saw it, Li Hanfei's heart skipped a beat. This is obviously the latest product produced. Why was it produced? Of course there will be hail.

They were worried about hail, so they came here. There was a prompt when registering, but I didn't expect that the redemption point would appear so soon. Of course, you still buy as much as you sell.

In addition, I also bought an inflatable raft. and several large water storage barrels, and he would have bought more if he hadn't thought they might not have enough room.

Because he had been poor and had been drifting on a broken boat with nothing. Now that he has the conditions, he is like a hamster that never knows how to be satisfied, constantly working around.

After handing over the order, the staff member just registered another person, took one look at it, and raised an eyebrow: "Business person?"

Li Hanfei shook his head: "For your own use."

"That's quite a lot," the staff member said.

"There are many of us."

I registered and left my address. When they boarded the boat, the road made of plastic floating boards they took was numbered. All they had to do was tell them which section of the numbered section it was on. Because the target of landing was too big at that time, Li Hanfei remembered it after just one glance.

This is indeed a quite tricky approach.

It's finished here, and the ones in Yuecheng are also finished. Only Jiang Yue's side is still queuing up.

The weather is getting colder day by day. A few days ago it was still over ten degrees, but today it is around freezing. As the weather gets colder, more people buy charcoal fires to keep warm.

Li Hanfei saw that there was a grocery store with two windows over there, so he took Yue Cheng and his children over there to see if there was anything he needed.

No need to fill out a form this time, everything to buy is listed outside. It's like a small store, with a full range of varieties.

But they had previously delivered a lot of things by express delivery in Haixia, and they couldn't find what they wanted and needed for a while.