c 361-365

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei Author

Modern Danmei

Ancient fiction

Rebirth

BL Fanfiction

GL Lily

Fantasy Science Fiction

Urban Romance

Ancient Romance

256 Literature  >  Time Travel and Rebirth > The Sea Rise One Meter Every Day [End Times]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional

big

middle

Small

The sea level rises one meter every day [End of the World] (361) + Extra

Author: Qishi Sunquan Reading Record

"Oh my god!" Li Hanfei said without thinking, and then looked at other people.

Jiang Yuechu only said: "I know you are worried, leave it to us. But bring some food with you, Brother Rabbit will definitely need to eat more nutritious food when he wakes up."

The officer said, "There is no shortage of nutritious meals on board."

Jiang Yuechu just said: "I mean fruits and live chickens."

The officer felt as if he was choked. He said it with such ease, it was obvious that he really had no shortage of it.

Li Hanfei replied directly: "I'll go pick them. By the way, comrade, can you bring the flower pots and live chickens up directly? I won't be able to see them for several days, so I have to eat fresh ones."

The officer twitched his lips and said, "Fruit is fine, but as for chicken...it's best to cover it completely and not let it pass around."

Li Hanfei nodded: "Don't worry, we are not the kind of people who cause trouble."

Li Hanfei went to the greenhouse first. There were a few bullet holes in the greenhouse, but fortunately it was not penetrated. Only one corn seedling was unfortunately broken, and the others were basically not damaged.

Li Hanfei picked three small pots of strawberries, a pot of blueberries, and some plums. The plums were now slightly yellow and sweet and sour, just the taste Li Hanfei liked. He picked a few more, and he could share them with other people in the ward over there, so that they could take care of him more.

After moving out, Jiang Yuedong came to help move onto the warship. At this time, the helicopter had already landed, and a soldier helped push Yuecheng onto the helicopter.

Li Hanfei turned to the livestock pen and took away a nest of laying chickens. He simply wrapped them in felt cloth and moved them out of the cage.

After boarding the warship, the soldiers all twitched their lips.

The soldier who came to pick him up didn't understand: "This is..."

"Bring some fruits and live chickens," Li Hanfei said, bowing his head to the chicken, "and say hello to uncle."

The chickens were very considerate and immediately started calling out one after another.

The soldier twitched his lips and asked, "Bring so many?"