c 129,130

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature > Time Travel and Rebirth > The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world] (129) + extra

Author: Qi Shi Sun Quan Reading Record

Dou Linwei heard what he said and said, "Actually, we can make charcoal ourselves. Aren't there still so many bamboos?"

Li Hanfei's eyes lit up: "Do you know how to burn charcoal?"

"It's quite good. But without a serious coal kiln, the charcoal production rate will be very low."

Using burnt bamboo to burn charcoal sounds like taking off your pants and farting. However, after carbonization, the burning time will be longer, and it will be relatively lighter and easier to store.

Burning charcoal is so necessary.

The author has something to say: Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! ! ! !

Last night's update is from this morning! I was so excited that I posted today's manuscript yesterday!

What to do! If I only update one chapter today, I will probably be bitten by readers~

I can only take the manuscript that I originally planned to save tomorrow and update it this evening...

Nine thousand were updated yesterday, and eight thousand are updated today.

I let you experience the pleasure of adding more updates in advance.

so......

Give me fifty "explosion" words! Today I will make up for the extra manuscripts I sent out in one go! ! !

This time the Riwan must be lasting!

burst! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! Thanks to the little angels who voted for me or irrigated the nutrient solution between 2021-02-2720:28:49~2021-02-2807:53:31~

Thanks to the little angels who irrigated the nutrient solution: Qi Ji, Linglong 801171 bottles;

Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Chapter 62

Dou Linwei knows how to burn charcoal, which is a very important thing.

"Then you should find a way to burn out the charcoal first. But you still need to buy some coal. Coal is relatively not afraid of blisters and can be burned even if it is wet. You still need to prepare more."

Li Hanfei thought for a while and then said: "The same goes for alcohol. It's so convenient to start a fire. This time we bought a few lighters, and we probably won't have to worry about lighters for a year. It doesn't really matter if we have more. By the way, cotton-padded clothes are still the same. It needs to be prepared. But after looking around, I can't find anything else except this felt cloth."