c 65,66

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature > Time Travel and Rebirth > The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world] (65) + extra

Author: Qi Shi Sun Quan Reading Record

He must use the strongest will to spend his remaining life on a deserted island.

But... the tablet he picked up actually stretched out his hand to steal his food.

Are there any living people?

It's in the author's column~

Preview of the next chapter "Kiss!" twice! 》Thank you to the little angels who voted for me or irrigated the nutrient solution between 2021-02-1511:51:33~2021-02-1518:41:43~

Thanks to the little angel who threw the mines: the passing years 1;

Thank you to the little angel who irrigates the nutrient solution: 20 bottles of ink dyed agarwood; 10 bottles of long-lasting memories;

Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Chapter 31

Li Hanfei picked up whatever he saw. Seeing that he was working hard, Yue Cheng also helped. Li Hanfei didn't know which ones he could eat and which ones he couldn't eat. But fortunately, the two Jiang brothers and sisters grew up by the sea, so they would definitely know each other. Even if you don't know it, it's good to chop it up and feed it to fish and shrimp.

It's better than looking at kelp every day.

The two came down with ropes and wrapped the harvested kelp into an armful. Li Hanfei continued to get kelp, but was pulled by Yue Cheng.

Li Hanfei turned around and pointed to Yuecheng, indicating that it was time to go back.

Under the deep sea, people's perception of their own bodies is actually somewhat slow, or forgotten. After being reminded by Yue Cheng, Li Hanfei suddenly felt his head swelled and had a strong sense of hypoxia. He opened his mouth and exhaled a ball of air, and hurriedly grabbed the killer whales surrounding him and gestured to the sea.

Li Hanfei hugged the killer whale, and Yue Cheng was also struggling to swim upstream.

When he experienced another drastic change in water pressure, Li Hanfei felt his chest churning, and he opened his mouth to spit out another ball of air.

It was too sloppy to dive too deep all at once. Physical discomfort and fear of the deep sea swept over him, making him cough hard with a tickle in his throat. Then he poured a mouthful of water into his mouth, which made him lose control for a moment.