c 286-290

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei Author

Modern Danmei

Ancient fiction

Rebirth

BL Fanfiction

GL Lily

Fantasy Science Fiction

Urban Romance

Ancient Romance

256 Literature  >  Time Travel and Rebirth > The Sea Rise One Meter Every Day [End Times]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional

big

middle

Small

The sea level rises one meter every day [End of the World] (286) + Extra

Author: Qishi Sunquan Reading Record

After a while, when they had finished eating, Li Hanfei was washing the dishes when Yue Cheng reminded him that it was almost time.

Li Hanfei thought about it, went back to the cabin, rummaged around, found a five-star red flag, and waved it in the direction of the boat over there.

There were two people on the boat, who were discussing something. When they saw the small flag that was less than one square meter in size, they immediately stood up and waved their hands vigorously in the direction of Li Hanfei.

Li Hanfei immediately felt relieved. Watching them paddling closer, Li Hanfei saw that they were two people, a boy and a girl. The boy looked a little small, and the girl was also smaller, but judging from their features, they should be adults.

"Are you Chinese?" the girl asked loudly when she got closer.

Judging from the accent, he should be from south of the Yangtze River.

"Yes! Did you drift here?" Li Hanfei asked.

The girl's voice was a little tearful: "It's really you! I... I finally found someone!"

Li Hanfei hurriedly lowered the boarding ladder and asked the two men to tie up the boat and get on board together.

Both of them were extremely thin, and although they were not as miserable as Jiang Yuechu at the beginning, they were not much better. It was obvious that they had suffered a lot.

"How old are you? How come you are floating here?" Li Hanfei asked with a frown.

After drinking the water, the girl started to cry with sobs. Her cheeks were sunken, which made her look a little scary. Wiping her tears, the girl cried and said, "My brother and I went out for night fishing at that time. Somehow we encountered a big storm and lost contact with them. The satellite positioning also failed. We drifted on the sea for more than a month before we found an island that had not been submerged. At least there were still people on the island."

Li Hanfei frowned and asked, "The island was submerged after the spring?"

The girl shook her head. "There are still a few left. There are many small boats and bamboo rafts around, and more and more people are gathering. But..."

How smart is Li Hanfei?

“They discriminate against you?”

The girl did not answer, but just said: "At the beginning they were very warm to us, saying that we were all one family. But later, they said that they and I were one family. Later, it was dark, cold and there was a lack of fuel. We all lived together. There were men with dirty hands and feet, but I didn't suffer this injustice. In the end, they all said that I was not sincere to them, and insisted that I find a man among them to marry and have children before we would be one of them..."