c 125,126

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature > Time Travel and Rebirth > The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world] (125) + extra

Author: Qi Shi Sun Quan Reading Record

Jiang Yuedong said: "This is how we came here too."

Jiang Yue said: "To use what Brother Li said, you are giving us a reason to keep you. It depends on your ability."

In other words, whether he can stay does not depend on Li Hanfei's kindness, but whether he can live up to his ambition and seize this opportunity.

The author has something to say: In fact, men's forbearance is related to girls' female abilities.

So you should understand~

The team really lacks someone with strong fighting ability, but I haven't figured out what kind of person to arrange. 嘤嘤嘤~

By the way, the names of the three little ones in the ocean have been chosen. They are names that almost everyone in the country knows. Do you want to guess hhhhhhhhhhh~ Thanks for the time between 2021-02-2620:37:38~2021-02-2717:39:34 The little angel who voted for me or gave me the nutrient solution~

Thanks to the little angel who irrigates the nutrient solution: 20 bottles of Na Na Na; 15 bottles of There is a High Building in the Northwest; 10 bottles of Hush and Yu'er; 4 bottles of Canyu Mengshang; 2 bottles of Jiang Qingyue Jinren; Qizaizai and Manchuan Qingmeng 1 bottle;

Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Chapter 60

Dou Linwei had never heard such words before, so he was naturally shocked and speechless for a moment.

Dou Yanyan stretched out her hand and pulled Dou Linwei's sleeve. Looking at Dou Yanyan's clean and pure eyes, Dou Linwei's tall man's nose felt sore. He wiped his tears, held Li Hanfei's rice, and finally picked up his chopsticks and followed. Everyone ate together.

He is not a worker on this ship, nor is he an intern. If you want to eat this kind of food every day, you have to rely on your own ability.

He understood. Therefore, he should eat well and drink well so as to retain his strength for work.

With the rules on this ship, as long as he works hard, he and his daughter can live a good life.

Dou Linwei's eyes were red and he was eating a little hard, but Li Hanfei was somewhat relieved to see that he was getting better. However, Dou Yanyan was very timid and seemed embarrassed to use chopsticks. Li Hanfei opened an egg, made sure it didn't smell bad, and handed it to Dou Yanyan.