c 105,106

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature > Time Travel and Rebirth > The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

The sea water rises one meter every day [the end of the world] (105) + extra

Author: Qi Shi Sun Quan Reading Record

Yue Cheng hugged his clothes and watched Li Hanfei playing with fish in the sea, with a sullen face and said nothing.

Jiang Yue was so envious that he said to his brother, "I want it too."

"You can try it. As long as they don't bite you to death, you can treat it as if they agree." Jiang Yuedong said cowardly.

Jiang Yue wanted to kick his brother down.

The rarest thing is the killer whale. Not only does this whining monster look good, it also does work. Sometimes a big fish will be thrown from the bamboo raft to feed people. It is said that killer whales like to masturbate, and it is true that they will keep humans as pets.

"I haven't seen you in the past two days. Didn't you follow our ship?" Li Hanfei hugged the killer whale and kissed it. The dolphin seemed to know that the killer whales and sharks would not eat it anymore. It circled around Li Hanfei twice and blatantly competed with the killer whales for people.

Li Hanfei also touched the dolphins twice. The feeling of hugging the dolphins was like raising a group of dogs. As soon as they entered the house, the dogs rushed up to compete for favors. The only difference was that any of these "dogs" could pretend There are two or three Li and Han Fei.

Especially this killer whale, which is probably still a baby. It stands to reason that killer whales and dolphins are social animals, and some species of sharks also live in groups. But they are all alone.

It seems that this major flood has a huge impact on marine life.

Or... is this attracted by the system?

Just like those rewards. Li Hanfei is like a magnet that can attract everything around him. Everything will float towards him. When looking for supplies, he is also extremely lucky.

What if none of this is a coincidence?

Just like the gift the system gave him before, there was luck value in it.

At that time, I got it after getting the energy stone. Does that mean that if he finds more energy stones, the system will give him more and better things?

And after the system upgrade, giving away prizes is obviously more user-friendly. Perhaps as the system continues to be upgraded, its intelligence will be affected and become better and better.