c 296-300

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei Author

Modern Danmei

Ancient fiction

Rebirth

BL Fanfiction

GL Lily

Fantasy Science Fiction

Urban Romance

Ancient Romance

256 Literature  >  Time Travel and Rebirth > The Sea Rise One Meter Every Day [End Times]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional

big

middle

Small

The sea level rises one meter every day [End of the World] (296) + Extra

Author: Qishi Sunquan Reading Record

Grandpa Lei said helplessly: "Then forget it."

Li Hanfei shook his head: "It would be good to replenish some fresh water."

Although it has been raining a lot recently, the rain is often accompanied by big waves, which is not friendly to rainwater collection. In addition, it is risky to work on the deck during a storm. So for safety reasons, we haven't collected fresh water recently. Now half of the water on the ship has been used up. Although there is still a lot. But no one knows where the next place to trade is.

In fact, the more such a flood era, the more frequent international trade at sea should be. Because most people will have insufficient supplies, and there will be price differences in different regions due to uneven supply. At this time, any businessman can see business opportunities.

But along with the huge opportunities, there are more people who want to do business without capital at sea. You can't judge whether the other party is trustworthy.

Li Hanfei went out and hung up the national flag again. Looking at the five stars fluttering in the wind, he prayed in his heart that it was a reliable supply station.

After the two sides reached an agreement, Li Hanfei stood on the deck and looked at the horizon. The ship turned and moved forward, and soon, a huge ship was seen on the sea. There were some other small boats around the large warship. Against the backdrop of the small boats, the huge ship looked like an island on the sea.

Li Hanfei hurriedly found the tablet and looked at what was needed on it. Before he got close, he discussed with Yuecheng what they might be missing.

As the boat got closer, a sea scooter quickly approached.

He had a typical Eastern European appearance, but when he spoke, he spoke fluent Mandarin with a slight accent.

"Are you buying water?" asked the Russian man.

This was quite thoughtful. Li Hanfei immediately handed over a pack of cigarettes. The Russian man's eyes lit up when he saw the cigarettes. He took them and said, "You are very sincere, my friend."

"If you want to do a safe business, you must be sincere enough, so brother, I want to ask, do you sell grain?"

The Russian Federation man's eyes narrowed, with a hint of fear in them.