c 386-390

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei Author

Modern Danmei

Ancient fiction

Rebirth

BL Fanfiction

GL Lily

Fantasy Science Fiction

Urban Romance

Ancient Romance

256 Literature  >  Time Travel and Rebirth > The Sea Rise One Meter Every Day [End Times]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional

big

middle

Small

The sea level rises one meter every day [End of the World] (386) + Extra

Author: Qishi Sunquan Reading Record

"After all, your hard drive has been restored, but your hardware is still the same shell, and you are still the same person. You are still friends. It's just that when you see them again now, you should have a very different feeling." Li Hanfei said.

"They are really nice people." Yue Cheng could say this, which was actually the highest compliment.

You know, in the past he only had two friends, the Li Hanfei brothers, but now Li Hanfei has become his partner.

Li Hanfei knew Yuecheng's past, so he began to imagine what it would be like to introduce him to other people again.

"I think they will like you as you are now." Li Hanfei said.

"That depends on which one you like." Yue Cheng said.

Li Hanfei blinked and moved closer to Yuecheng: "I am the one you like."

Li Hanfei was aroused and pushed Yue Cheng: "Don't try that."

If Yue Cheng, who had lost his memory, said this, there would be no sense of incongruity at all, but when Yue Cheng said this, it seemed quite cunning.

Yue Cheng just said helplessly: "If you only like me after I lost my memory, I'm afraid they will not be able to adapt to me now."

"I won't treat you and the person with amnesia as two different people, and then wonder which one I love." Li Hanfei said.

Yue Cheng glanced at Li Hanfei, and he was a little worried that Li Hanfei would think this way. But it was obvious that Li Hanfei had a clearer mind and thought more clearly than he remembered.

Li Hanfei's smile gradually became greasy: "Only children make choices, I want them all. As I said, the bigger the difference, the better, it's almost like marrying two wives. I'm not afraid of you having multiple split personalities. Who doesn't dream of having three wives and four concubines?"

Yuecheng had an urge to strangle this naughty kid to death.

But if we could be bullied by Li Hanfei, it would not be Yuecheng anymore.

"If you really like role playing, I'll change characters every day."

Doesn't that mean you're the bridegroom every night?